Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Breast Watching - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Males Staying Male (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Breast Watching (/showthread.php?tid=25050)

Breast Watching - julieTG - 30-12-2015

Breast-watching
I do this every time I am on Nbe, partly to observe what size I could get away with and the other part is radar up and while growing breasts you just innately seem to be observant
Having just got back from a very hot island I was watching what others wore in a tropical climate, so at the airport and hotel was studying carefully
The first observation was a thin chap with long saggy breasts hanging low and tucked round a thin torso , nobody else gave him a 2nd glance, but I spotted the long droop of the breasts and the low position of the soft nipples and areola turned slightly round , I do not know if he was growing on purpose or just had large breasts , but they sure as heck were not moobs. They were incredibly well disguised. This was at the airport so not sure what he did later.
The next was a big chap who must have been 38c and to be fair I clocked the breasts as he walked sideways by me, it clicked as I saw the 2nd undershirt underneath his very tight t shirt, he was muscular and tall, but massive breasts, and nobody gave him even a slightest inspection or double take, not once and I was on a guided tour with him and was very closely watching reactions,
NOBODY EVEN LOOKED ?
It really does show if your confident and self assured , you really can walk around with some large assets
Julie

RE: Breast Watching - The First Aria - 30-12-2015

Interesting, now try that with 38 C's , like I have, with a decent bra on and a reasonably fitting blouse or shirt... I think you would find a few peeps glancing, maybe not staring, but taking a peek never the less.

My wife don't understand, that I do NOT like to wear over size shirts, never have, and never will. But at the same time, I wont wear super tight T-shirts with a bra in public either.

RE: Breast Watching - julieTG - 30-12-2015

Nah with a bra

Your going to be noticeable

Big style

Julie

RE: Breast Watching - The First Aria - 30-12-2015

(30-12-2015, 07:01 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Nah with a bra

Your going to be noticeable

Big style

Julie

I remember the first time a nice looking young lady looked at me. I was embarrassed, happy and proud all at the same time. Cool

RE: Breast Watching - lilmikey - 30-12-2015

Since I started trying to grow my own, I'm much more of an observer.
I'll check out guys with moobs or boobs and how they dress. I also like to look at women's breasts. I mean, it's what we long for, right?

I'll go out with an underwire pushup bra and a tight shirt underneath a
button down shirt in case I need to cover up. When the outer shirt is pulled back, what I have, and it's not much, is out front and center. Most folks don't even notice. Caught up in their own worlds, I suppose.

I got a little bolder and wore a pink shirt that was tight, thin, and feminine. I caught one woman looking. She looked me in the eyes, dropped to look at them again, and then looked back up. She smiled and let out a small chuckle as she walked by.

Here in the deep south you don't know what you're going to get, so I took it as a win.

RE: Breast Watching - Wuerstchen - 31-12-2015

I have a female friend who was a great admirer of my gynecomastic breasts, who enjoyed scoping out similarly endowed guys at the beach and during the summer, when their clothing permitted her to take their mammary measure.