Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Simply a set of Questions - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Males Staying Male (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Simply a set of Questions (/showthread.php?tid=25128)

Pages: 1 2

Simply a set of Questions - julieTG - 05-01-2016

Simply a set of Questions
I am starting to feel the odd one out here, so my question to you all is
At the thought of growing breasts do you or have you “ever” become sexually excited ?

If yes then
Was it early childhood
Teens
Adult
Now ?
Then please apply same to cross dressing,
Thank You,

Julie
My set of answers for growth of breasts,
At the thought of growing breasts do you or have you “ever” become sexually excited ?
Oh gosh yes all the time, its becoming a ridiculous obsession,
If yes then
Was it early childhood
nope
Teens
nope
Adult
1998 and image never left me, when I saw a ts and shivers went down my spine and went omg I want a set of those,
Now ?
Incessantly,

As far as cross dressing goes answers as follows,
Yes have become sexually excited,
Was it early childhood
Possibly 8 years old,
Teens
Nothing,
Adult
Yes on and off ,
Now ?
Ummm yes sometimes,

RE: Simply a set of Questions - The First Aria - 05-01-2016

Good question... I think, it was within 5 yrs of being married, so I would of been about 26 or so.

I always wondered how it would be to have breasts. My first bout was when my wife and I were invited to a Halloween Costume party.

I didn't know what to wear, and my wife suggested we both cross dress. She handed me a bra and brought in 4-6 handkerchiefs to stuff em for breast's. Even though to told my wife the next day, it was o.k. for a party, but I was un comfortable. (the only uncomfortable part was going there and coming home, not the actual wearing of it.)

I have cross dressed since I was 30 something, at least when no one else was around.

Now that I have some boobage, there is no need to stuff bra's but I wish they were a little bigger. Getting greedy maybe??

RE: Simply a set of Questions - julieTG - 05-01-2016

LOL

you missed the most important part

did it sexually excite you at any stage ?

Julie

RE: Simply a set of Questions - The First Aria - 05-01-2016

(05-01-2016, 06:44 PM)julieTG Wrote:  LOL

you missed the most important part

did it sexually excite you at any stage ?

Julie

Not really sure.... If you mean did I masturbate while daydreaming that I had them, then no. It was more of aesthetics, I think. Or a longing for????

RE: Simply a set of Questions - julieTG - 05-01-2016

okey dokey

thats you done, thank you

come on rest

Julie

RE: Simply a set of Questions - Dianna1395 - 05-01-2016

Hi, Julie!

(05-01-2016, 05:32 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Simply a set of Questions
I am starting to feel the odd one out here,
YOU are feeling odd one out...? ;-) Well, you can't see me, so... ;-) But the posts alone set me WAY out, I'm sure. ;-)
C'est la vie.
Rolleyes

I think you're a little "normal" for my tastes... ::wink::

(05-01-2016, 05:32 PM)julieTG Wrote:  so my question to you all is

If yes then
Was it early childhood
Teens
Adult
Now ?
Then please apply same to cross dressing,
Thank You,

Julie
[...]

So... I never thought much about breasts, to be honest, except I liked that girls had them. :-) I wanted the girls, not my own girls. But I wanted to be with them, and I wanted to BE one of them. Boobs didn't register on the radar, in a sense. But being a girl, well, they came with breasts.

I was probably... 7? the first time I crossdressed. Meaning, I consciously wore a woman's clothes to be more like a woman. I'd had to borrow clothes before, but I'm discounting that.

I started to want my OWN breasts somewhere around ... dunno, call it 16? I was crossdressing (underdressing) from time to time by then. Not all the way, but I did wear bras and panties to school. An all-boys school at that! Would've been QUITE a situation, a Catholic Boy's Prep school. :-P

Now, at home, I would sleep in panties and bra, and if I could, a nightgown purloined from mom's drawer. Back then I fit in such small things... Now, not so much. Sad

And yes, there was a LOT of sexual interest. I was on my back, rubbing (like a female), but still calling the shots (think female domme). If I could've played more of a "girl" role physically, I'd probably have had a collection of toys, and transitioned when in college (could've found a way, even then.) Long story short, VERY homophobic in a sense (yet no issues with my gay roommate - funny, huh?), didn't like the "flamers" then (less now), and if it weren't for Rec.Arts.Erotica, no idea HOW I would've coped... Anyway - not much (any?) CDing in college. No interest, either. Probably distracted. But I DID find the pr0n shops of DC... :-D bought a few storybooks, all about trannies (Used generically, no offense meant to anyone). First p0rno I purchased was lesbian, IIRC, and second was Shemale. (I ignored the men in it, I was focused on the shemales. Loni Brown, for example.)

That lasted on and off through my late 20s. And I LOVED the idea of the shemale at that point, as well. I was turned on by the feminine image, but generally nonplussed by the correlation with a female role to males. I'm more a dominant Lesbian type, the male part just means I don't need a strap-on. :-D

And now, having had good and bad girlfriends, and finding that a true feminine presence in my life alleviates a lot of the strain for me (and currently living with a man with female genitals, a domineering person who is NOT dominant - not trustworthy, no follow-through - and finding I'm back to trying to grow breasts and even fantasizing about being a woman? Not interested in the forceful nature of sex here, so.... Not sure if there's a coupling of desires, but if I don't "relieve the pressure" (Even while on PM!) one to 5 times a day, I've got issues.
If I weren't an obese slob, I'd be CDing all the time at home (and I'm working to correct the obese issue, though that's VERY slow going, but OT - between Starbucks and a woman who feeds the negatives, and easy snacks, with low activity? ) and trying to figure out how I can CD, except it's not CDing any more... It's just the "right" clothes.
I guess I'm past the age of party dresses and short skirts. ;-)

Though if I were feminine and fit (E.G., Renee Reyes - not being greedy here! Well, maybe I am... Rolleyes She's good looking and worked for it. "Don't be upset about the results you didn't get, from the work you didn't put in.")
But If I were fit? Yeah, I might be out there every chance I get! (Especially with MY liver....)

BTW, the clothes aren't a trigger at this point, nor is CDing. Nothing special about that. The sexual component is long gone. It's sensual in a lot of ways, but there's nothing about it that has any effect. Probably too much burnout in the rest of life.

-Jean

RE: Simply a set of Questions - Grew_Some - 06-01-2016

Hi Julie,

My first thought about growing breasts - Around puberty.
Was it sexually exiting to me? - At puberty, I think everything was. Tongue

My interest with growing breasts faded after I realize that it was not happening.
Until recently - when I started reading though this forum and realized it was possible.
Is it sexually exiting to me now? - I'll go with Yes on that, especially the sensitive nipples.

As far as crossdressing goes:
This started before I knew what sexually exiting was. Early childhood.
During teens - See puberty comment above.
Earlier adult - Yes
Now - some of the sexual excitement has faded into more of a sensual thing... Until I run into some article of clothing I haven't worn. (Shoes, corsets, petticoats.....) It just keeps coming back every once in a while.

RE: Simply a set of Questions - flamesabers - 06-01-2016

Hello Julie,

My first piece is not directly related to your question, but I do wonder if it's indicative of my decision to pursue NBE as an adult. Shy

As a rather young child, there was a time when I put two nerf balls under my shirt and went around to my family members asking them to guess who I was. (The correct answer was a woman! Tongue) For the life of me I cannot remember why I did that. This was an age where I only had the basic understanding that men and women are different in the chest area. I guess I did it for attention or else I wanted to imitate the cartoon characters who dressed up and masqueraded as women.

Once puberty came in my teen years, crossdressing and having breasts were very sexual for me. I went through the phase of stuffing my bras with socks, water balloons and eventually breast forms. I certainly was envious that women got to grow breasts while I couldn't. I think because of how ingrained it is, crossdressing and having breasts for me will always have a sexual element. However, I think with the passage of time and developing a better understanding of my motives to crossdress, crossdressing has changed from being strictly sexual to being a very sensual and soothing part of my life. As my outlook on crossdressing changed, so did the idea of having breasts. When I look at the projection my developing breasts form, it's not a turn-on but instead it brings about feelings of fascination and self-satisfaction.

RE: Simply a set of Questions - julieTG - 06-01-2016

Excellent answers
Keep them coming

Julie

RE: Simply a set of Questions - flamesabers - 07-01-2016

(06-01-2016, 10:03 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Excellent answers
Keep them coming

Julie

Are you gathering answers for a research paper or something Julie? Big Grin