Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Anyone ever buy clothes from crossdresser.com? - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+--- Thread: Anyone ever buy clothes from crossdresser.com? (/showthread.php?tid=25198)

Pages: 1 2

Anyone ever buy clothes from crossdresser.com? - Erin77 - 11-01-2016

Just wondering if anyone has had any luck with clothes from crossdresser.com.

RE: Anyone ever buy clothes from crossdresser.com? - jannet.duff - 11-01-2016

I have never tried personally. If it's mail order clothes you would like to try I would suggest looking at Old Navy. They are cheap and have free shipping both ways.

RE: Anyone ever buy clothes from crossdresser.com? - Erin77 - 11-01-2016

Not its not the mail order side of it. It was that they were "designed to fit" a guys body. Just wondered if any one had tried them and found a difference.

RE: Anyone ever buy clothes from crossdresser.com? - WantAPair - 11-01-2016

Pretty expensive!!! $300.00 for a pair of tits?? $24.00 (or was it $42.00?) for a pair of pantyhose????

RE: Anyone ever buy clothes from crossdresser.com? - jannet.duff - 11-01-2016

(11-01-2016, 07:42 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  Pretty expensive!!! $300.00 for a pair of tits?? $24.00 (or was it $42.00?) for a pair of pantyhose????

I couldn't spend that sort of $$$$ on breast forms, not when Ali express has them for a while lot cheaper.

RE: Anyone ever buy clothes from crossdresser.com? - Erin77 - 12-01-2016

Ya I was just looking at the clothes... higher prices I was wondering if the fit was really as good as they say. Guess I'll have to try n see for myself!

RE: Anyone ever buy clothes from crossdresser.com? - jamiemason - 12-01-2016

I never have. I would be careful though, with sizes that run 'smaller' or larger than there posted size. I am always skeptical about sites like that. I just don't want the pain of returning things, you know?

As funny as this may sound, I love Walmart. Great clothing, open to various sizes, and the prices are always reasonable. Smile

RE: Anyone ever buy clothes from crossdresser.com? - jannet.duff - 12-01-2016

I would think that unless you are a size that's small enough to need a fitted female garment made for the male form, almost any off the shelf clothes should work. Wal-Mart, giant tiger and old navy seem to be my go to places for clothing.

RE: Anyone ever buy clothes from crossdresser.com? - Naomiko - 15-01-2016

Hi

I ordered the Leather Look Jacket from them. If you scroll to the (very) bottom of the page, there's a Sizing Chart link that may help. It has both imperial and metric.

Hopefully my old pic uploaded. Anyway, their sizing chart said I was on the line between medium and large, because I am muscular, I should have ordered a large since the medium is a little snug in the shoulders and I cannot do it up. Even so, I'm still happy with it because it helps minimize the size of my arms and broad shoulders.

The jacket did fit better than most women's medium jackets. But I don't order from them because "they're designed to fit a guy's body". I only really order from them because I like some of the outfits, and some of the designs/contours seem to help slender and feminize certain areas.

To be honest, I get most of my clothes from regular outlets like WarehouseOne, La Vie En Rose Aqua, La Senza, WalMart, and the like. Generally, a men's medium is roughly a women's large, but not always. When I'm too self-conscious to try on the clothes in store, I'll buy a test piece as a "gift for a friend/girlfriend" to try on at home. If it doesn't fit, it's easy to exchange for the right size.

After resurfing their site on sizing, I discovered they have quite a few articles: Lifestyle & Empowerment, Sizing, MtF Voice Lessons, Coming Out, Style & Fashion Advice... http://www.crossdresser.com/learningcenter

Anyway, not sure it that helps but that's my only experience with them so far.

RE: Anyone ever buy clothes from crossdresser.com? - julieTG - 15-01-2016

Lanan
you look good Hon

Julie