Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Mind effects Pm vs Synths - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Males Staying Male (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Mind effects Pm vs Synths (/showthread.php?tid=26092)

Pages: 1 2

Mind effects Pm vs Synths - julieTG - 14-04-2016

Mind effects Pm vs Synths

This touches on a similar thread a few months back, but we have some comparable results now

I have just had an extensive skype chat with a tg girl who started PM the same month as me
She/he is married so quite similar in circumstances and age,
I use 1000mg PM a day and still have growth , very constant erections, and the TG thoughts still obsess, and as said previously when go to 1500mg per day, tg thoughts evaporate,
BUT
What I find really interesting is she is on
Oestrogel twice daily and her TG thoughts just went within days, she just feels normal again, and hardly ever now follows the forums, dresses or does anything that she used to inc masturbate several times per day. She also can and has many erections and all is good,
BUT she has no growth what so ever , not even a nipple soreness after 7 months,
Now I can appreciate she is on low doses to remove her tg feelings and in that sense its worked exactly as asked, but it certainly demonstrates that PM and Synths are 2 very different animals,
I also noticed this when I stopped pm for 2 weeks and did Oestrogel , the mental process and calming is almost intant, its like honey to the blood stream,
Perhaps the girls on synths can chime in on this,
So can PM have a weaker mental affect and more growth than synths ?
Julie

RE: Mind effects Pm vs Synths - jannet.duff - 14-04-2016

Do you happen to know if she is taking any "AA"s too ??? I know a few girls who are on the gel, they seem to be growing ok. ( They only apply once daily too ).
I am "supposed" to be getting my gel script tomorrow, although injection is supposed to be faster at feminising, I don't know if I want to commit to sticking needles in my body 3 times a week. On top of that, I do need to go slow, I have promised the S.O. that I will stay presenting as male for at least until the youngest kid has finished school. If the gel takes away these feelings, then that's perfect too.

BTW, on 2000mg of PM I have these feelings, on 2500mg they go away. I still go to my meetings, but it's more for the social aspect, not because I feel I need too.

RE: Mind effects Pm vs Synths - julieTG - 14-04-2016

Hi Janet

no she is not taking any aa,
as she does not want to grow, she just wants the feelings gone and indeed so do I

I am happy to grow though perhaps to the level of beauty that Tasha and Poli have achieved, then I need to stop and get rid of the feelings ????

Umm

Julie

(14-04-2016, 04:04 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Hi Janet

no she is not taking any aa,
as she does not want to grow, she just wants the feelings gone and indeed so do I

I am happy to grow though perhaps to the level of beauty that Tasha and Poli have achieved, then I need to stop and get rid of the feelings ????

Umm

Julie

Yeah, sometimes I also wonder about that. I am just about at a size that I can still go swimming and not have people looking and thinking WTF, I know much more growth and they are going to be harder to hide. Right now, I don't care, I want / need the growth. Its going to be interesting to see if the need for growth, grows or fades under synthetic.

RE: Mind effects Pm vs Synths - julieTG - 14-04-2016

ooh no

I cannot go swimming

Julie

(14-04-2016, 04:42 PM)julieTG Wrote:  ooh no

I cannot go swimming

Julie

Lol ...... That issue plays on my S.O.s mind more than mine. She can think of lots of reasons why this is a bad idea.

RE: Mind effects Pm vs Synths - -Tasha- - 19-04-2016

Hey Julie,

I've been having a think about this... about how things were before and after the switch to synths... but it's a bit tricky in my case because I switched to synths about a week after I publicly came out and started living full time.

There has been big changes since the switch. As you know I used to write TG fiction. Read it as well of course. When I came out I stopped. I was half way through writing a novel too! I'm sure tg fiction was a coping method for me. An escape.

When I started PM my books became less erotica and more romance. Then when I started WP I started writing the novel which is neither erotica or romance. Just a straight up TG story. I'd put these changes to my testosterone levels dropping rather than the PM.

Since switching to pharma/coming-out I don't fantasize about it any more. I do feel a WHOLE lot more content about myself but I don't know whether it was because of one or the other. Huh

RE: Mind effects Pm vs Synths - julieTG - 19-04-2016

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum

tricky

as you say could be the coming out bit ?

like your cheeky avatar

x

Julie

RE: Mind effects Pm vs Synths - jannet.duff - 19-04-2016

I'll let you know in a few weeks what the difference is ( if any ) Today, feels like the first time in years I feel calm and can think with a clear head. But that could just be the uthoria (?) of finally getting on estrogen.

RE: Mind effects Pm vs Synths - julieTG - 19-04-2016

Hi
yes Jannet

you will be an excellent test subject

Julie