Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Sensitive nipples & pain - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+--- Thread: Sensitive nipples & pain (/showthread.php?tid=26337)

Pages: 1 2

Sensitive nipples & pain - mimzy - 22-05-2016

I am experiencing some discomfort on my nipple to the point I find it painful to touch it. Basically the area around the areola hurts when I pressed on it.
I have to stop my wife from touching them.
Is this normal?
What does this mean?

Do I have to go through this stage?

It reached a point that now I stopped everything for 3 days already.

RE: Sensitive nipples & pain - Happyme - 22-05-2016

Its normal to have breast pains while your growing, but since you havent shared your program here its hard to tell anything else.
Bobbi

RE: Sensitive nipples & pain - tanysquirrel - 22-05-2016

(22-05-2016, 06:26 AM)mimzy Wrote:  I am experiencing some discomfort on my nipple to the point I find it painful to touch it. Basically the area around the areola hurts when I pressed on it.
I have to stop my wife from touching them.
Is this normal?
What does this mean?

Do I have to go through this stage?

It reached a point that now I stopped everything for 3 days already.

is it hot to the touch ? is the skin red ? that may be a sign of mastititis (infection of the breast), Is there any discharge, if so does it smell foul?

if you have none of these, then it perhaps is only lobular growth behind the nipple (normal growing pains).

RE: Sensitive nipples & pain - Lotus - 22-05-2016

(22-05-2016, 06:26 AM)mimzy Wrote:  What does this mean?

Could be the areola itself (skin) is stretching and glandular tissue forming behind the nipple causing the pain. I think the response (sensitivity) varies between people. I felt similar for a time too. If it persists, have them looked at, I did. Yup, even had a mammogram cause it freaked me out..............thier diagnosis?, I had gynecomastia. Blush

(22-05-2016, 06:26 AM)mimzy Wrote:  Do I have to go through this stage?

I'd say get used to it if you want breasts, a good friend of mine would tell me to " suck it up buttercup " Rolleyes so, yeah, Wink you'll have to go through this. You've come this far right?, so don't throw in the towel. Tongue

RE: Sensitive nipples & pain - Billie - 23-05-2016

I do nipple areola vacuum pumping and breast massage. I get pain when I overdo it. I use max strength bengay sentless and it helps a lot.

RE: Sensitive nipples & pain - WendyA - 23-05-2016

(22-05-2016, 06:26 AM)mimzy Wrote:  I am experiencing some discomfort on my nipple to the point I find it painful to touch it. Basically the area around the areola hurts when I pressed on it. I have to stop my wife from touching them.

Even though "the area around the areola hurts when I pressed on it" I find my nipples to be very sensitive and stimulation of them to be quite arousing. I experienced this 2 years back when I was using PM and when my grandbaby kicked me in the breast it was quite a shock.

I started HRT about 6 months back and have been experiencing this now for the last 4.5 months.

(22-05-2016, 06:26 AM)mimzy Wrote:  Is this normal?

Yes it is normal

(22-05-2016, 06:26 AM)mimzy Wrote:  What does this mean?

It means your breasts are starting to develop.

If you want to develop breasts you do.

(22-05-2016, 06:26 AM)mimzy Wrote:  It reached a point that now I stopped everything for 3 days already.

The choice is always yours to make but this is expected if things are progressing as hoped.

RE: Sensitive nipples & pain - The First Aria - 23-05-2016

(22-05-2016, 11:24 PM)Lotus Wrote:  

I'd say get used to it if you want breasts, a good friend of mine would tell me to " suck it up buttercup " Rolleyes so, yeah, Wink you'll have to go through this. You've come this far right?, so don't throw in the towel. Tongue

You stealing my line again Lotus????AngryTongueBig Grin

RE: Sensitive nipples & pain - mimzy - 01-06-2016

Thank you everyone!
I can feel some "lumps" or solid stuff behind my nipple, which i understood it is the ducts growing.

they were too sensitive, and i can't being stand being touched there. somehow, my SO developed an interest in grabbing them.

Now that I have stopped the program for a week, they are a lot less sensitive, which gives me a lot of relief.

I will be restarting the program, now that i understand it is part of the "growing pains."
I am wondering if teenager girls actually have this kind of painful episodes.

Basically I am on PM 1200 mg, and 2 tablets of Fenugreek and 1 tablet of SP.
I have no idea whats their weight since the bottle does not indicate any.
But the recommended dosage for SP on the bottle itself is 2 tablet per day and 2 tablet of FG 2-3 times a day, so i reckon i am on the safe side?

Just wondering what i can add on to grow the aerola?
Does it grow by itself or i will need to add something else?

RE: Sensitive nipples & pain - tanysquirrel - 02-06-2016

(01-06-2016, 01:40 PM)mimzy Wrote:  Thank you everyone!
I can feel some "lumps" or solid stuff behind my nipple, which i understood it is the ducts growing.

they were too sensitive, and i can't being stand being touched there. somehow, my SO developed an interest in grabbing them.

Now that I have stopped the program for a week, they are a lot less sensitive, which gives me a lot of relief.

I will be restarting the program, now that i understand it is part of the "growing pains."
I am wondering if teenager girls actually have this kind of painful episodes.

Basically I am on PM 1200 mg, and 2 tablets of Fenugreek and 1 tablet of SP.
I have no idea whats their weight since the bottle does not indicate any.
But the recommended dosage for SP on the bottle itself is 2 tablet per day and 2 tablet of FG 2-3 times a day, so i reckon i am on the safe side?

Just wondering what i can add on to grow the aerola?
Does it grow by itself or i will need to add something else?
you may experience some growth from the expansion of breast tissue (aka stretching as it fills out) but mostly progesterone is proposed as the main source of areola/nipple development. that and B.O. suppliments..

RE: Sensitive nipples & pain - mimzy - 05-06-2016

what supplements will have progesterone?