Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Newbie - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Methods (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=64)
+--- Forum: Bovine Ovary (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Thread: Newbie (/showthread.php?tid=26368)

Pages: 1 2

Newbie - CindiSmith - 25-05-2016

Hi everyone, new here, I have been trying to grow breasts for a few months, still learning alot.This website is amazing.I have used fenugreek pills and concentrate ,saw palmetto ,maca,black cohosh,vitex, and some spiro i borrowed from my wifes medicine cabinet.I do breast massage with borage oil and FG every morning.I have gynocomastia and always tried to get rid of it but now embrace it and am trying to build on it.I have ordered BO and would like to go on it for about 3 months,thats the plan anyway.I am very boyish at 40 years old and will make a fine feminine man.I dont want to fully transform but want some perky breasts and some rounded hips and the feeling of a women.I have grown some soft supple little buds but need to lose muscle and a bit of a belly.I would also like to increase my aureola and nipple size.I am able to fully crossdress and pass on the street.I am now a stay at home dad and want to feel and look like a housewife in the worst way.sorry for rambling but i would like to ask what my options are for herbal and BO and where can i buy reliable PM and or BO.
Thanks
Cindi

RE: Newbie - Sofia Bunny - 25-05-2016

(25-05-2016, 04:54 AM)CindiSmith Wrote:  Hi everyone, new here, I have been trying to grow breasts for a few months, still learning alot.This website is amazing.I have used fenugreek pills and concentrate ,saw palmetto ,maca,black cohosh,vitex, and some spiro i borrowed from my wifes medicine cabinet.I do breast massage with borage oil and FG every morning.I have gynocomastia and always tried to get rid of it but now embrace it and am trying to build on it.I have ordered BO and would like to go on it for about 3 months,thats the plan anyway.I am very boyish at 40 years old and will make a fine feminine man.I dont want to fully transform but want some perky breasts and some rounded hips and the feeling of a women.I have grown some soft supple little buds but need to lose muscle and a bit of a belly.I would also like to increase my aureola and nipple size.I am able to fully crossdress and pass on the street.I am now a stay at home dad and want to feel and look like a housewife in the worst way.sorry for rambling but i would like to ask what my options are for herbal and BO and where can i buy reliable PM and or BO.
Thanks
Cindi

Wow, wonderful story. Welcome to the forum! So I tried BO but didn't do anything for me. I read something that your body temp needs to be a certain level for BO, and mine is normally low, 97.6. So perhaps that's why? I think I was using swanson's brand.

As for PM, I've purchased from ainterolherbs.com and ainterol.us, and I've had no issues from either. Herbs you can order from the US and get it within the week, otherwise both if shipped from overseas will take 3-4 weeks for delivery.

Best of luck with your progress!

RE: Newbie - CindiSmith - 25-05-2016

Thanks Sofia
i live in Canada , is it harder to get PM and other herbs shipped here?I couldnt find BO anywhere let alone PM.

RE: Newbie - Sofia Bunny - 25-05-2016

(25-05-2016, 05:29 AM)CindiSmith Wrote:  Thanks Sofia
i live in Canada , is it harder to get PM and other herbs shipped here?I couldnt find BO anywhere let alone PM.

Honestly, I do not know. You can go through the checkout page and see where they ship to, or perhaps other members may have better information for you. Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance.

RE: Newbie - Mickie - 25-05-2016

I use Swansons.. they ship no problems at all to us up north of the 49th.

good luck in your journey

RE: Newbie - Happyme - 25-05-2016

I have been using Barlowes, its available from Amazon, and its affordable too.
Bobbi

RE: Newbie - jannet.duff - 25-05-2016

(25-05-2016, 01:16 PM)Mickie Wrote:  

Swansons PM is ( or was ) very low amount ( 80 / 100mg ) per tab. You want to get something like 500mb a tab. Almost everything else ( except PM and WP ) is available from any health food store. I have used Swansons before, when the exchange rate was 1:1, it was worth it. At 70c on the dollar, not so much.

RE: Newbie - Mickie - 26-05-2016

(25-05-2016, 04:33 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  

Swansons PM is ( or was ) very low amount ( 80 / 100mg ) per tab. You want to get something like 500mb a tab. Almost everything else ( except PM and WP ) is available from any health food store. I have used Swansons before, when the exchange rate was 1:1, it was worth it. At 70c on the dollar, not so much.

Where do [did] you get your BO, Jannet?

RE: Newbie - jannet.duff - 26-05-2016

(26-05-2016, 02:15 AM)Mickie Wrote:  
(25-05-2016, 04:33 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  

Where do [did] you get your BO, Jannet?

BO was through Amazon, I only tried it for a few months, then went back to PM.

RE: Newbie - CindiSmith - 17-06-2016

well ive been on BO for a week now, and my balls are a bit achy and i have that tingling in my breasts which feel amazing! At times i feel light and emotional.My need to dress enfemme is strong and have tried to keep following my feelings as a women.My PM has arrived so i will start on it when my BO is out.I believe BO does work for me and I wish I would have bought more and stayed on it for a few months. Oh well I have heard amazing things about PM.
Later
Cindi