Breast Growth For Genetic Males
BO - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: HRT Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: BO (/showthread.php?tid=26895)

RE: BO - Nikki9 - 03-10-2016

(03-10-2016, 06:55 PM)Mark1977-2014 Wrote:  Hi I was wondering is it advisable to prescription anti androgens whilst on bovine ovary

Thanks mark

That would be fine. Prescription or herb anti androgen do not cause a issue with BO.

RE: BO - Mark1977-2014 - 03-10-2016

Thank you that really helps

RE: BO - Lotus - 04-10-2016

(03-10-2016, 10:35 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(03-10-2016, 06:55 PM)Mark1977-2014 Wrote:  Hi I was wondering is it advisable to prescription anti androgens whilst on bovine ovary

Thanks mark

That would be fine. Prescription or herb anti androgen do not cause a issue with BO.

There's no scientific proof either way. BO science is scarce at best (if at all), does BO decrease/increase SHBG, testosterone, estrogen, progesterone, growth hormone, insulin, blood pressure, etc, has it been studied in males seeking breastnexus growth?, we simply don't know. Verifying with labs will shed light on what BO does, T and E2 should be checked. Some labs offer 2 hormone test specials, its worth a check every few months until you know what BO does.

RE: BO - Nikki9 - 04-10-2016

Consider me and MeganJ the study.
I have not taken actual estrogen.
I actually didnt even take anti androgen herbs when I was on my 6 month trial of BO.
My body changed maybe not as much as I wanted it too but it did definitely changed to a female fat distributed body. Also I grew breast. Smile
While after I added the anti androgen herb chaste tree and I have been losing weight Sad which has mostly come from my breast... Sad I can say that I am still filling out in a female way.
Saddly my face is not changing much atleast I dont see it. Not like MeganJ but shes on a different anti androgen white peony extract...
I do want a complete change to be honest but ive always felt that way.
Imagine if I was like 20-25 and on this stuff and also a strong anti androgen.... The changes would be pretty intense Im betting.

RE: BO - Mark1977-2014 - 04-10-2016

Thanks all I wanted to no was that is was safe to take anti androgens with bo in going to transition in January I'm just collecting all the information I need 

Thanks mark

Yea no issues here Mark.

However let me tell you I just got a epilator.... And I started on my face as thats one spot Ive been having issues with.
HOLY COW I have never felt such pain in my life. Never ever. I only did a side under my side burns but Holy !!!!@#!@#!#!~ It hurts so much i was in tears.

[attachment=13502][attachment=13501]

(29-09-2016, 11:09 PM)Th3saurus Wrote:  The thing is, if I make a mistake while transitioning through BO, the doctors may not know how to treat me. I'm getting some nice results now, but it's really hard for me to do trial and error without being able to test my blood chemistry.

what sort of mistake are u going to make? Its a pill that takes your T and turns it into E. So they say.   You can get blood tests done thou usually no problem. My friend got a T test done and got his results online didnt even see the doc just payed to get his blood tested.

RE: BO - Mark1977-2014 - 04-10-2016

It looks really red and painfull

RE: BO - Nikki9 - 05-10-2016

Just a heads up also after a month on 10 pills I took 3 days off (0 pills) and cycled back down to 8 a day.
Prob should of taken a week off but well 3 days was my limit I had no side effects those 3 days just figured I was consuming too many pills per day...
Might rev up again next month.

RE: BO - Emma Th3saurus - 05-10-2016

I didn't mean to invalidate anything you said Nikki, I just really want to get my hormones to female levels, and I think that's going to be better for me to do through HRT.

Now that I know some of the benefits of transitioning and I've done some self exploration, I know that this is something I really want to do, and I'd just like to do it under a doctors care instead of trying to hack my endocrine system all by myself.

There's also the fact that if I want to get surgeries in the future, it will look good for me to be transitioning through proper channels. Plus it forces me out of my comfort zone to be open about this subject with my doctor, and it makes me part of a shared experience with thousands of other people like me who are using this method to become the people they want to be.

I think it's great how available stuff like bovine ovary is right now, and it has certainly improved my life considerably, but I don't see it as a long term solution.

At least not for me.