Breast Growth For Genetic Males
BO - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: HRT Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: BO (/showthread.php?tid=26895)

RE: BO - Nikki9 - 28-07-2017

(28-07-2017, 05:50 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  
(28-07-2017, 01:41 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(26-07-2017, 08:30 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  What is better the Multi Gland or just Raw Ovarian Gland?

I cant say I had a test on the multi gland but it was cheap and roughly the same quantity with other stuff in it. Had no issue on either but both provided same results...

Thank You

I think the main reason I tried it was that one was on sale at the time and the other wasnt so i was like wtf why not. I can tell you neither BO nor the multi gland caused me any Liver issues after 1.4 years of the stuff. In fact the dr and nurses are jealous my liver is in such good condition. One of the reasons I get my dosage upped so quickly on HRT.

2.5 months on androcur
1.5 months on Estrogen
This aug is going to be a long month.... Come on Sept....

Oh a update... Spoke to my father about me being Transgender. It went ..... .... Kinda ok. Hes not pleased but he didnt kick me out of my apartment or say I was kicked out of the family or say he wasnt going to speak to me again. But when asked if he had of had a daughter what would he of named her. He said he would of killed her instead. Sigh I just wanted too give him a chance to name me. I might be going with Nikki after all.  I really cannot come up with anything. His main concerns where thou about how Id be treated. That its so expensive to get the operations and said Ill never get them. I told him I would as the Bottom surgery is free from government he didnt believe me on that. I told him my face and voice were the expensive surgeries roughly going to be 10-20k, the hair removal was another thing he brought up. roughly 8k for laser/electrolysis.  After talking with him I had a huge headache and lied down. I hope he supports me not financially but he is my only parent and the only family I have or see. I could really use the emotional support instead of the latter. I dunno what id do if he kicked me out of my apartment and told me to not contact him ever again. He also seems to really like what trumps doing... :Sad with the military ....and is def a trump supporter. Sad but true.

RE: BO - jannet.duff - 28-07-2017

Thats a shitty position to be in Hon. Your dad really needs to wake up and smell the roses, it doesnt matter if your a Son or a Daughter, your atill a child of his.

RE: BO - julieTG - 28-07-2017

Totally agreed

Julie

x

RE: BO - Nikki9 - 29-07-2017

I just soldier on like a good little girl scout!

New measurements for july 28th 2017
almost 2 months Estrogen
almost 3 months Androcur

Bust 41
Under Bust 37
Waist 35
Under waist(Love handle) 39
Hip 36
Butt 40

I'm all over the place....phat redistribution does that I guess.

Bra caculator says size US: Size: 42 inches* Cup: D
I wear a 38B comfortably lots of room as my boobs dont seem to big to me... But I have a wide chest...
Im a size Large top and a size Medium bottom.... according to one site.

My foot is 11 inch from heal to big toe by 4 inchs wide near the front to 2 and a half inchs wide heel...so id be a size 12 in womans???

RE: BO - jannet.duff - 29-07-2017

Shoe sizes are weird, it depends on the manufacture.
I have some size 11, they slip on my heals, yet other size 11s i cannot even get 1/2 my foot in.
Mind you, i have a very high instep, so lots of shoes. even in male mode will not fit me.
Btw, look at the shoes in here.
http://m.thebay.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/thebay/search/shoes/womens-shoes?facet=xf_sale_clearance:Y
Free shipping, if they dont fit, just return them.

RE: BO - shaneny - 30-07-2017

I'm an 11 in men's (US), but fit a 12 wide in women or a 13. It can really vary based on the shoe. Payless is a good source for larger sized shoes, not sure if they ship international though.

RE: BO - Nikki9 - 02-08-2017

Well I know this isnt really Breast orientated news... But its a happy time / sad time for me.
After talking to my father I got disowned by my father he wont answer a call text or email from me anymore. Thankfully haven't been kicked out of the apartment im renting from the company he works for. Getting a great deal on the apartment. Sadly even thou we live in canada he seems to love trump. :Sad  
The happy news is I got my eye brows done and am moving forward with my transition. I also had my first laser session on my neck / face cant say it did anything but she said in 2 weeks it should fall out....

anyways heres a pic of me before my eyebrows and me after.

Should be interesting at work on friday.
[attachment=14413]

nothing changed in measurements.
Love
Nikki9

RE: BO - BigGirk - 03-08-2017

That sucks. Wish I could say something that would help, but in my experience Trump lovers are unreasonable. The best you can do is give him time to cool off and then talk to him again.

RE: BO - Billie - 03-08-2017

Maybe a pflag meeting.  I know that family support is better if you and dad are not alone.  The key is to umderstand the sexual spectrum and where we all lie on it.  Also a 3 way meeting with a psychologist who can ask and answer questions as an expert.  

When I had a breakdown the only support I had in the partial program was my Mom.  My dad and 1st wife didnt accept me.  But mom surprised me and did 3 way psyciatric meetings.  

Naybe he will surprise you.

RE: BO - Nikki9 - 05-08-2017

Think the thread got moved again dunno where but...
I was real happy today.
Did my hair. Put baby oil (+ aloe + vitamin E ) onto my hair.
Walked my dog.
Straighten my hair with a Vanity Planet ceramic heat hair brush.
My hair turned out shiny and straight. I luv it!
[attachment=14416]

Luv Nikki9