Breast Growth For Genetic Males
BO - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: HRT Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: BO (/showthread.php?tid=26895)

RE: BO - Nikki9 - 28-06-2020

Big Grin
Got my job.[attachment=16854][attachment=16855]

June 28th 2020

I am now a work at home banker probation 3 months went by fast Smile

They were so sore last week
38c

Nikki9

RE: BO - myboobs - 28-06-2020

(28-06-2020, 11:07 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  Big Grin
Got my job.

June 28th 2020

38c

Nikki9
Looking beautiful  Tongue

RE: BO - Happyme - 29-06-2020

Beautiful Nikki
Takes my breath away
Bobbi

RE: BO - Lotus - 30-06-2020

Very inspiring Nikki. Smile

RE: BO - Valkyrie2020 - 03-07-2020

Congrats on passing your probation period! And it’s a job you can do from home, too! So even better Smile

Also, your girls are looking beautiful!

RE: BO - BillieJean17 - 05-08-2020

(28-06-2020, 11:07 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  Big Grin
Got my job.

June 28th 2020

38c

Nikki9
I just started researching BO and found this great thread.  Fabulous boobs Nikki.  I have been using PM but maybe time to switch to BO.  Nikki you are an inspiration.

RE: BO - Dartanious Lea - 08-08-2020

Beautiful

RE: BO - Nikki9 - 30-10-2020

[attachment=17109]

One side was hurting like F@#@ last two weeks can you tell which... and i had a ingrown hair on the one side dont worry she is fine and alive.

Size big...  they filled out a bit since last update.

RE: BO - Happyme - 30-10-2020

OH MY Those are
amazing!
Just very beautiful.
Bobbi

RE: BO - stackedsally - 14-12-2020

I tried BO but it did nothing after a few months. So I decided to take Bicalutamide along with several drugs reported to safely enhance the breast enlarging effects of Bicalutamide that were reported in some of the recently declassified research papers that were part of Operation Paper Clip after WWII. Germans chemists noted that a drug that would later be named and discovered, namely, Bicalutamide that was used to treat German officers for prostate problems had its breast enlarging side effects dramatically increased by combining it with any of 3 other drugs, namely isosilybin B, Metformin, and EGCG.

I decided to take a combination of these drugs together so I took: Bicalutamide and its enhancers Isosilybin B, Metformin, and EGCG together.

The result was that I went from totally flat chested to what you see in my photo in about 3 months taking this combination of drugs.

I want to remind everyone not to do this on their own... taking these drugs together should ONLY be done under the supervision of a qualified physician along with the necessary blood tests. Drugs like Bicalutamide can seriously lower blood cell counts and can other dangerous sides. I mention this unique combination of drugs because many more physicians are using Bicalutamide in M2F transitioning today and adding these other drugs can make a big difference if you have a physician that has you on Bicalutamide.