Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Transformation Underwear - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Transgender (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Thread: Transformation Underwear (/showthread.php?tid=27068)

Pages: 1 2

Transformation Underwear - Sofia Bunny - 07-09-2016

In browsing for things to wear to properly hide one's male member, I came across an interesting website. They have all sorts of uhm, interesting items. Some of their other items are a bit outlandish, but to each their own. Smile

Any who, so perhaps a slight alternative to tucking could be these transformation underwear? Huh Could be interesting I suppose. Cool

Thong
Micro Shorts
Tights

Main Website:
KoalaSwim

RE: Transformation Underwear - The First Aria - 07-09-2016

Wow, they have all sort of weird,fun things. LOL. Now we know what you do with your spare time. LOLTongueBig Grin

RE: Transformation Underwear - Billie - 07-09-2016

I wear a cocksock to swim and for show. The ones you found are really sexy.

RE: Transformation Underwear - Sofia Bunny - 08-09-2016

(07-09-2016, 11:21 PM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  I wear a cocksock to swim and for show. The ones you found are really sexy.

Sorry I have no interest in showing or flaunting that. My interest is in the transformation underwear to achieve an alternative look. Glad you found things you like. Smile

RE: Transformation Underwear - Sofia Bunny - 08-09-2016

(07-09-2016, 05:40 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Wow, they have all sort of weird,fun things. LOL. Now we know what you do with your spare time. LOLTongueBig Grin

Ha ha ha, very funny, I was looking for alternatives to gaff panties, and alternatives to tucking. They seem interesting enough, I just wonder how well they work. Would be kind of neat looking, and somewhat complete the whole look? Huh

RE: Transformation Underwear - The First Aria - 08-09-2016

Hey Sofia, I ran across a full back seat gaff. It looks like a regular pantie if that is what you are looking for.

Send me a pm if you want, I will try to look it up if interested.

RE: Transformation Underwear - Sofia Bunny - 09-09-2016

(08-09-2016, 07:35 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Hey Sofia, I ran across a full back seat gaff. It looks like a regular pantie if that is what you are looking for.

Send me a pm if you want, I will try to look it up if interested.

Thank you iaboy, but not necessary, I was just looking for an alternative to a gaff. I've ran accross all styles of gaffs, but I find tucking uncomfortable. So when I saw these I thought maybe they would be a bit better. For all I know, they're just as uncomfortable! Lol. Cool Thanks though, I appreciate it!

RE: Transformation Underwear - The First Aria - 09-09-2016

Well, if you do go that route, please give a report. I am so used to tucking when in female mode, it doesn't bother me at all.

You just have to get them fully into the canal. That way no blood flow is cut and nothing important gets pinched.

RE: Transformation Underwear - Sofia Bunny - 09-09-2016

(09-09-2016, 03:53 AM)iaboy Wrote:  Well, if you do go that route, please give a report. I am so used to tucking when in female mode, it doesn't bother me at all.

You just have to get them fully into the canal. That way no blood flow is cut and nothing important gets pinched.

But of course. I'll even model them for you! Wink

I guess that's the problem, as much as I tried and as relaxed as I could get, just couldn't get them to go where they were supposed to. I must read a bunch of different instructions for tucking and best methods blah blah blah, just didn't work for me. Dodgy

**update**
Wouldn't you know it, laying here in bed decided to give a try and the bastards popped right in. Go figure!

RE: Transformation Underwear - johnnyboy7585 - 09-09-2016

Wow, they do flatten pretty good.