Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Two people. - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Transgender (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Thread: Two people. (/showthread.php?tid=27226)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Two people. - GamerGurl - 10-10-2016

My therapist keeps hitting me with the whole "what if she decided to transition into a male" routine. I just keep responding with "Nothing could ever make me love her any less". I guess we live in a horribly one-sided world.

RE: Two people. - julieTG - 10-10-2016

hence why many transsexuals do

physical transition vs social transition

many have transitioned fully and keep the male roles intact apart from a few close friends

VERY HARD , BUT CAN BE DONE

Julie

RE: Two people. - jannet.duff - 10-10-2016

I get told during our discusions that she wants sex with a man, the way a man does it with a women. So basicly, if I ever get prostate cancer and I have it removed, I am fucked.

One of the older ladies in our group had her prostate removed several years ago. As soon as she got her top and bottom surgery dates, the wife decided it was time to end the marrage. Even though there had been no normal male/female relationship for some time.  They are still friends, but now live separate lives.

RE: Two people. - Sofia Bunny - 10-10-2016

The ultimate riddle, how to find balance in your relationship, as you find balance within yourself. Unfortunately that answer varies from relationship to relationship and the outcomes are not always what we hoped.

I feel your pain Jannet, as it plagues every day. My wife has tolerated quite a bit from me in the past, but this is one thing I am not sure she would be able to get past. I have brought up various topics and points vetting my wife's responses, and it is never good. Usually leaves me distraught and torn.

I really hope that you are able to find that right balance, or that as time progresses and your wife sees how much happier you are, she will accept you wholly and completely as Jannet.

RE: Two people. - jannet.duff - 10-10-2016

(10-10-2016, 07:20 PM)Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:  The ultimate riddle, how to find balance in your relationship, as you find balance within yourself.  Unfortunately that answer varies from relationship to relationship and the outcomes are not always what we hoped.  

I feel your pain Jannet, as it plagues every day.  My wife has tolerated quite a bit from me in the past, but this is one thing I am not sure she would be able to get past.  I have brought up various topics and points vetting my wife's responses, and it is never good.  Usually leaves me distraught and torn.

I really hope that you are able to find that right balance, or that as time progresses and your wife sees how much happier you are, she will accept you wholly and completely as Jannet.

That my friend, is the best that we can hope for.

RE: Two people. - Jessica4581000 - 10-10-2016

(10-10-2016, 04:40 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I get told during our discusions that she wants sex with a man, the way a man does it with a women. So basicly, if I ever get prostate cancer and I have it removed, I am fucked.

One of the older ladies in our group had her prostate removed several years ago. As soon as she got her top and bottom surgery dates, the wife decided it was time to end the marrage. Even though there had been no normal male/female relationship for some time.  They are still friends, but now live separate lives.
I too am a prostate cancer survivor,  almost 5 years since diagnosed. I had the radical prostatectomy,  which included the seminal vesicles and some of the lymph nodes. Sex has certainly been difficult, a challenge, a source of frustration, and of course a pleasure with my beloved wife. Sometimes I need a little blue pill, sometimes not. Your Sex life is not over unless you give up on it, which it is easy to get frustrated and give up.
As I am going deeper into the rabbit hole with NBE, life is what I consider to be normal, so far- no changes down there, only upstairs so far.......certainly something I need to keep under control as I don't want to lose what I have fought and struggled to maintain for the past 5 yesrs.

RE: Two people. - jannet.duff - 11-10-2016

(10-10-2016, 10:13 PM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  
(10-10-2016, 04:40 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I get told during our discusions that she wants sex with a man, the way a man does it with a women. So basicly, if I ever get prostate cancer and I have it removed, I am fucked.

I too am a prostate cancer survivor,  almost 5 years since diagnosed. I had the radical prostatectomy,  which included the seminal vesicles and some of the lymph nodes. Sex has certainly been difficult, a challenge, a source of frustration, and of course a pleasure with my beloved wife. Sometimes I need a little blue pill, sometimes not. Your Sex life is not over unless you give up on it, which it is easy to get frustrated and give up.
As I am going deeper into the rabbit hole with NBE, life is what I consider to be normal, so far- no changes down there, only upstairs so far.......certainly something I need to keep under control as I don't want to lose what I have fought and struggled to maintain for the past 5 yesrs.

I actually know a few people with the prostate removed. Possibility of sex, even with the blue pill is is just about 0% for them.. You are lucky.

RE: Two people. - Allyson - 11-10-2016

Some questions lack easy answers- and none more than this one.  My wife notices the increasing boobs, and the longer hair, and the longer nails... but seems OK as long as we don't talk about it.  I simultaneously feel like I'm being deceptive, but at the same time feel like she already knows. I feel as transparent as Janet  Blush Sometimes I honestly think she knew what I was before I did, so nothing surprises her.  

I am thankful that she does not complain, but would really like to have a discussion about the pink elephant in the room.   Maybe I should just be happy to leave it alone.

RE: Two people. - Jessica4581000 - 11-10-2016

(11-10-2016, 12:31 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(10-10-2016, 10:13 PM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  

I actually know a few people with the prostate removed. Possibility of sex, even with the blue pill is is just about 0% for them.. You are lucky.

When I was diagnosed with the cancer, just before Christmas in 2011, I felt the world just yanked my feet out from under me. Fortunately  (I realize now) I could not have any surgery for about 8 weeks in that after your prostate is biopsied, you have to wait for it to heal before you can remove it. That gave us the time to actually interview surgeons - which I highly reccomend everyone do no matter what is being done to your body. I quickly found out that it matters a great deal who you have operate on your body. I live in the suburbs of a major Midwest city, so I had many options. Some gave me no hope of ever achieving an erection again and I would most likely be incontinent for the rest of my life. After a few of these interviews I contacted my GP and said I want the best guy in this area to work on me and he referred me to one of the big teaching hospitals downtown . My surgeon is the head of Urology of that institution and performs around 1000 of these operations annually. He gave us much better odds on the incontinence issue and being able to obtain an erection. It is not a cakewalk surgery and it was not easy, but I'm not incontinent and Mr happy 
still does what he is supposed when needed, just no juice. But you have to work towards making things work  and it is easy to get discouraged and just give up- which I think a lot of guys may do.

RE: Two people. - julieTG - 11-10-2016

well done Jessicca

its very true indeed who does it and the outcome

Julie