Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Shift in dreams - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+--- Thread: Shift in dreams (/showthread.php?tid=27231)

Pages: 1 2

Shift in dreams - Sofia Bunny - 10-10-2016

So lately I have noticed a shift in my dreams.  Perhaps a bit of a back story on that.  So in my youth, I recall having very intense and vivid dreams.  Resulting many times in my not know if it was something I dreamt, or if it really happen.  Not to mention several instances of dejavu, There were other times in my dreams I felt what was happening, if I got poked or hit, it felt very real.

As I got older it got harder and harder to recall my dreams, and usually the ones that would stick out would be the nightmares as those at times had a tendency of waking me up.  Occasionally a dream would stick out here or there, but not really as powerful as they were when I was much younger.

Recently, after switching to pharma, I have noticed a shift in my dreams.  Sometimes chaotic and the stories make no sense, and other times interesting stories take place.  The vivid details of my dreams have been amazing.  I have found that I missed being able to dream like that.  Now I can't always hold onto what I dreamt in the mornings, but I am remembering more and more of them.  I've also noticed that either I am not having anymore nightmares, or they're being suppressed.  Either way, I suppose that is fine, though a part of me did enjoy a good scare, except when I couldn't go back to sleep because every time I did, the damn nightmare resumed right where I left off.   Dodgy

Anyways, I just wanted to share that, and see if anyone else has noticed any changes in their dream patterns, or is it just me?   Huh

RE: Shift in dreams - jannet.duff - 10-10-2016

(10-10-2016, 06:25 PM)Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:  So lately I have noticed a shift in my dreams.  Perhaps a bit of a back story on that.  So in my youth, I recall having very intense and vivid dreams.  Resulting many times in my not know if it was something I dreamt, or if it really happen.  Not to mention several instances of dejavu, There were other times in my dreams I felt what was happening, if I got poked or hit, it felt very real.

As I got older it got harder and harder to recall my dreams, and usually the ones that would stick out would be the nightmares as those at times had a tendency of waking me up.  Occasionally a dream would stick out here or there, but not really as powerful as they were when I was much younger.

Recently, after switching to pharma, I have noticed a shift in my dreams.  Sometimes chaotic and the stories make no sense, and other times interesting stories take place.  The vivid details of my dreams have been amazing.  I have found that I missed being able to dream like that.  Now I can't always hold onto what I dreamt in the mornings, but I am remembering more and more of them.  I've also noticed that either I am not having anymore nightmares, or they're being suppressed.  Either way, I suppose that is fine, though a part of me did enjoy a good scare, except when I couldn't go back to sleep because every time I did, the damn nightmare resumed right where I left off.   Dodgy

Anyways, I just wanted to share that, and see if anyone else has noticed any changes in their dream patterns, or is it just me?   Huh

My dreams have always been weird,  but lately I have noticed I have had dreams that I have had before, many years ago. And lately, a few new very unusual ones.

RE: Shift in dreams - oki - 10-10-2016

I can definitely say that when I wake from a dream and remember at least an atmosphere of it, the day starts on a brighter note and I'm energized and eager to jump from bed. Waking from a dreamless sleep is like crawling up from a black well... When I go to bed I usually put on headphones and listen to music or tracks with binaural beats on them (called Holosync, guess some of you know it). And over time I've realized this habit might kill my dreams! When I let the thoughts roam freely until I drop off, that's when I usually have dreams... 
But I didn't notice any change in dreaming pattern that would correlate with hormonal changes.
And BTW, you switched to pharma? When?

RE: Shift in dreams - tanysquirrel - 10-10-2016

having a very vivid imagination, I tend to have very vivid dreams... usually they are weird as well, with no real base in reality.

often times, it has to do with multi-family homes with the back wall missing, from ground floor to roof.. as if the whole backside fell off into a pile.. mostly post-apocalyptic style dreams. Sometimes, it is of places I have been, but are supposed to represent other places I have been instead.. a lot of work dreams.. even places I have not worked at in years..

It is said, that we tend to try to work out problems in our sleep. Things that we do not want to face, or cannot deal with in our awake hours.. if that is true.. what do houses that have no backside have to do with reality? or places that are not where they are supposed to be?

I have also frequently read words and letters in my sleep, which, it is said you are not supposed to be able to do..wtf? am I broken? Tongue

in reality, the darker side of me longs for a post-apocalyptic society where we are beholden to no one.. back to a barter-type system and self sustainability. perhaps those desires are bleeding into my nocturnal visions.. who can say...

RE: Shift in dreams - MeganJ - 10-10-2016

(10-10-2016, 09:49 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  having a very vivid imagination, I tend to have very vivid dreams... usually they are weird as well, with no real base in reality.

often times, it has to do with multi-family homes with the back wall missing, from ground floor to roof.. as if the whole backside fell off into a pile.. mostly post-apocalyptic style dreams. Sometimes, it is of places I have been, but are supposed to represent other places I have been instead.. a lot of work dreams.. even places I have not worked at in years..

It is said, that we tend to try to work out problems in our sleep. Things that we do not want to face, or cannot deal with in our awake hours.. if that is true.. what do houses that have no backside have to do with reality? or places that are not where they are supposed to be?

I have also frequently read words and letters in my sleep, which, it is said you are not supposed to be able to do..wtf? am I broken? Tongue

in reality, the darker side of me longs for a post-apocalyptic society where we are beholden to no one.. back to a barter-type system and self sustainability. perhaps those desires are bleeding into my nocturnal visions.. who can say...

Nope have had things which have been written in dreams which I can remember when awake - usually complete gibberish but still wierd that I can remember them!

I think sometimes the dreams are about your brain ordering things - in a way you dont realise until you wake up - have woken up sometimes having had the wierdest dreams - but have then suddenly had a flash of inspiration when doing something at work which I have been stuck on for days. 

Dreams are largely symbolic anyway I think rather than a blurring of reality - have had flashbacks to things I have done and said in the past that have played out differently in the dream - but other things have also been different in the dream, I think it was my brain trying to learn subconsciously how to deal with the situation better if it arises again in the future. 

I have also had dreams about places I hadnt been to at the time of the dream and then when I have gone to the actual place and realised I had been there before in a dream I have been able to find my way around without needing a map or directions.  That has been really useful on a couple of occasions!

But am definately getting wierder dreams the more estrogen I am getting in my system!

Megan

RE: Shift in dreams - EndlessEden_mn2010 - 11-10-2016

Well i cant pretend ive been back on NBE very long. Because i havent...

But i notice, i remember my dreams now. they are always ackward, but i seem much more aware of them... i even was concious of a dream the other night. much to my own suprise.

So, YMMV. Dreams are a oddity amongst them selves. Even for Bunnies.

RE: Shift in dreams - oki - 11-10-2016

So yesterday in bed I just waited till I slept and sure enough, in the morning had the most vivid dreams in ages. Shy

RE: Shift in dreams - The First Aria - 11-10-2016

I think dreams is the way that brains sort of re-organize thoughts or memories.  Some of my dreams are inspiring, while others make no sense at all.  It may be that is how the brain defrags as well, like you do to a computer??

RE: Shift in dreams - jannet.duff - 15-10-2016

Talking of dreams ..

My wife and I were cuddling in bed this morning and she mentioned a vivid dream she had the night before.

Apparently, I had gone away for the weekend. but a tall short haired girl stayed over to keep her company. One thing led to another and ( in her dream ) she had girl of girl time. And it didn't discust her as much as she thought it would!!!

She is completly mistified about the dream as she has no lesbian feeling as all.

I am just thinking ..yeah ok .. Big Grin  Maybe deep in her mind she is beginning to open up to the idea of Jannet being around full time, and us staying together as a couple..

Who knows ... Dreams are confusing things.

RE: Shift in dreams - The First Aria - 15-10-2016

(15-10-2016, 04:57 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Talking of dreams ..

My wife and I were cuddling in bed this morning and she mentioned a vivid dream she had the night before.

Apparently, I had gone away for the weekend. but a tall short haired girl stayed over to keep her company. One thing led to another and ( in her dream ) she had girl of girl time. And it didn't discust her as much as she thought it would!!!

She is completly mistified about the dream as she has no lesbian feeling as all.

I am just thinking ..yeah ok .. Big Grin  Maybe deep in her mind she is beginning to open up to the idea of Jannet being around full time, and us staying together as a couple..

Who knows ... Dreams are confusing things.

It could be Janet.   I believe it's far easier for women to be Bi-Curious than men.   So, I would bet on a little of both.