Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Going Legal - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Transgender (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Thread: Going Legal (/showthread.php?tid=27234)

Pages: 1 2 3

Going Legal - Katie - 11-10-2016

After 10 months of HRT (7 of which are on Pharma), and having "come out" not only to my wife, but also my Mother (somethng I was dreading!), I`v come out to my 11 year old Daughter (that could have gone better, but she`s perfectly fine now), and of course my Best friend (I did the; no warning Present en femme, approach), and a few other of my friends and my Mom has told me sister for me! Sad

I`v finally decided to bite the bullet and made an appointment to see a Doctor and go 100% legal/legit in my transition.
my Appt is on Nov 2`nd and to be honest I`m really nervous! even though I did the booking online and chose a Female doctor, I still had the shakes afterwards.

Hopefully it will all go well and She`ll know about trans people and the blood test that are needed for those on HRT, time will tell I supose.
I`v been putting it off now, well, since I started HRT and realised what I was and thst I needed them (about 10 months ago), Iaboys progress towards this end was inspiring and dare I say partly instrumental in my decision to act, that and pure curiosity about what my levels Actually are, since I can clearly see that they`re working! Smile

I`ll keep everyone up to date as and when things happen or change towards this end.

let the Saga Commence!  Big Grin

RE: Going Legal - The First Aria - 11-10-2016

(11-10-2016, 05:45 PM)Katie Wrote:  After 10 months of HRT (7 of which are on Pharma), and having "come out" not only to my wife, but also my Mother (somethng I was dreading!), I`v come out to my 11 year old Daughter (that could have gone better, but she`s perfectly fine now), and of course my Best friend (I did the; no warning Present en femme, approach), and a few other of my friends and my Mom has told me sister for me! Sad

I`v finally decided to bite the bullet and made an appointment to see a Doctor and go 100% legal/legit in my transition.
my Appt is on Nov 2`nd and to be honest I`m really nervous! even though I did the booking online and chose a Female doctor, I still had the shakes afterwards.

Hopefully it will all go well and She`ll know about trans people and the blood test that are needed for those on HRT, time will tell I supose.
I`v been putting it off now, well, since I started HRT and realised what I was and thst I needed them (about 10 months ago), Iaboys progress towards this end was inspiring and dare I say partly instrumental in my decision to act, that and pure curiosity about what my levels Actually are, since I can clearly see that they`re working! Smile

I`ll keep everyone up to date as and when things happen or change towards this end.

let the Saga Commence!  Big Grin

Ah Katie darling.  I am soooooo  so glad you are going legit.  To me, that's the other way of saying "safer".  Thank you for acknowledging me as an inspiration.  That is truly very thoughtful and humbling to myself.  You are so lucky to find someone so quickly.  The  best I could do was six weeks out for my first Gender Doctor appointment, which by the way is this Friday.  I wish both of us luck.

You will have to PM me on your talk with your wife, as I have to do that as soon as, I decide and the doctor decides, what is going to happen as far as legit HRT goes.  It might help me plot a course for discussion.

XO

RE: Going Legal - Sofia Bunny - 11-10-2016

Oh my gosh Katie!  I knew you had mentioned contemplating it, and possibly down the road, but I didn't think it was such a short road.   Big Grin  That's absolutely wonderful news, and I hope things go well with your doctors appointment.  It will be interesting to see if they still make you jump through any hoops.  HUGS Eeeeek, I am so happy and excited for you!!!

RE: Going Legal - GamerGurl - 12-10-2016

Congratulations, Katie! Now the real journey begins! I hope everything goes well for you! Big Grin

RE: Going Legal - jannet.duff - 12-10-2016

Time to break out the cookies and hot chocholate.

Awesome news Hon, now your journey into women hood is about to start. 

Its a big step to involve Drs, just one step of many.

RE: Going Legal - Happyme - 12-10-2016

Good on ya Katie.
I'm looking forward to following your progress.
Huggs
Bobbi

RE: Going Legal - Emma Th3saurus - 13-10-2016

I had my appointment today, and I was really happy with how it went.

I honestly had more concerns about the billing for the visit than I did about coming out to my doctor!

Isn't that sad? Tongue

I'm just really confident now that this is what I want to do, so honestly, I just wasn't showing any signs of nervousness at all.

My blood pressure and heart rate were normal and stuff, the doctor was nice, and everyone was supportive, chatty, and fun to be with.

I'm so happy I got over my initial fear!

Hope yours goes just as smoothly.

RE: Going Legal - The First Aria - 14-10-2016

(13-10-2016, 11:31 PM)Th3saurus Wrote:  I had my appointment today, and I was really happy with how it went.

I honestly had more concerns about the billing for the visit than I did about coming out to my doctor!

Isn't that sad? Tongue

I'm just really confident now that this is what I want to do, so honestly, I just wasn't showing any signs of nervousness at all.

My blood pressure and heart rate were normal and stuff, the doctor was nice, and everyone was supportive, chatty, and fun to be with.

I'm so happy I got over my initial fear!

Hope yours goes just as smoothly.

Wish me luck.  Tomorrow is my first appointment with the Gender Doctor.  I am surer my B/P will be at near stroke levels!   Rolleyes Big Grin

RE: Going Legal - GamerGurl - 14-10-2016

Spironolactone is also a HBP medication, iaboy Big Grin

RE: Going Legal - jannet.duff - 14-10-2016

I can see oming out to our own doctors being a traumatic experience ( and it was ). But the gender doctor I would'nt have thought should be a problem, after all they know exactly why you are there.  All you are going for is to ask for the medication to take all your pain and GD feelings away.  ( It's estrogen and spiro ).
I cried after telling my family doctor, I felt like a weight had been lifted. I was smiling after the gender Dr's visit. My journey was beginning.

I am sure your feelings during and after. the visit will be similar.

Good luck.