Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Aria's HRT Progress Pics! - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: HRT Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: Aria's HRT Progress Pics! (/showthread.php?tid=27362)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: A First for me - catbeginner - 13-01-2018

(13-01-2018, 12:27 AM)Aria Wrote:  I woke up this morning and felt different.  This afternoon, I tried on a 40 C bra, WOW...  It fits! !   Just a month ago, I could of folded over the last 1/4 of the cup to get it to feel full....

I must of had a growth spurt in the last 30 days.

Let me know what you think.
Growing indeed!  Keep feeding the girls!!!

RE: Aria's HRT Progress Pics! - julieTG - 13-01-2018

They look tight Hun

Yet

Well done

X

Julie

RE: Aria's HRT Progress Pics! - The First Aria - 13-01-2018

Cat and Julie:  Yep, pretty happy with the growth surge.  Now, all I have to do is get to the size that works with my body frame, then loose some weight.  But loosing weight kinda scares me.  I feel that I may loose some boob size if I do, cause I think I need to loose 15 - 10 lbs....

RE: Aria's HRT Progress Pics! - Happyme - 15-01-2018

Looking wonderful aria!!!
From my perspective losing weight is a good thing.
As your belly goes away, it makes your top half look that much bigger, and you get towards that hour glass figure we all yearn for.
Bobbi

RE: Aria's HRT Progress Pics! - myboobs - 15-01-2018

(09-01-2018, 12:40 AM)Aria Wrote:  O.K.  I am really happy with this picture.  The last time I took one like this was about 7 months ago, and all you could see was a pretty good "puffy" starting....  Not much of a mound yet.

Thsi pic was taken while I was totally flat, laying on my back in the early morning.  I think it shows a lot of breast tissue development...

What sayt you?

That pic at laying on back shows huge growth . They must look even bigger standing up ! 
Go boobi go ??

RE: Aria's HRT Progress Pics! - The First Aria - 16-01-2018

(15-01-2018, 10:29 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(09-01-2018, 12:40 AM)Aria Wrote:  O.K.  I am really happy with this picture.  The last time I took one like this was about 7 months ago, and all you could see was a pretty good "puffy" starting....  Not much of a mound yet.

Thsi pic was taken while I was totally flat, laying on my back in the early morning.  I think it shows a lot of breast tissue development...

What sayt you?

That pic at laying on back shows huge growth . They must look even bigger standing up ! 
Go boobi go ??

Ha Ha....  If I thought it would help, I would blow air into my thumbs hoping it would inflate my boobs...  LOL....

(15-01-2018, 09:59 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Looking wonderful aria!!!
From my perspective losing weight is a good thing.
As your belly goes away, it makes your top half look that much bigger, and you get towards that hour glass figure we all yearn for.
Bobbi

Ahhhh, thanks girlfriend! !   You're probably right, but would be afraid if I lost 5" from waist, it would come off my boobs too.    Angry   At least as my luck would have it!!! Tongue

RE: Aria's HRT Progress Pics! - julieTG - 16-01-2018

Aria
Will be with lotus soon

Ie

Being able to cause an eclipse 

X

Julie

(16-01-2018, 07:51 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Aria
Will be with lotus soon

Ie

Being able to cause an eclipse 

X

Julie

OMG! !  No way I can catch up with the Great Lotus Blossom...  She still has puffies on top o" those mountains!   LOL Wink Big Grin

RE: Aria's HRT Progress Pics! - julieTG - 16-01-2018

Her Puffies
are larger than my Tits

x

Julie