Breast Growth For Genetic Males
What are your reasons for using nbe - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+--- Thread: What are your reasons for using nbe (/showthread.php?tid=27398)

What are your reasons for using nbe - Beans101 - 03-01-2017

My reason for pursuing nbe is that i would like to know what its like to have breasts because you only live once.

RE: What are your reasons for using nbe - jannet.duff - 03-01-2017

(03-01-2017, 03:32 PM)Beans101 Wrote:  My reason for pursuing nbe is that i would like to know what its like to have breasts because you only live once.

I have always felt that I should have breasts, after puberty my dreams always involved me having breasts. Lately I have come to understand that I am transgender.

I suspect if anyone has these feelings NBE acts like a gateway drug, and ends up opening up a flood of emotions.

RE: What are your reasons for using nbe - polymorphis - 03-01-2017

I have a long history of transgender fantasies and behaviour - my first memories from 3 - 4 years of age are about me dressing as princess. Since then this issue was more as an always present undercurrent. However, it was more about changing my body than about clothes. During puberty it again emerged and get a more autogynephyllic taint. I thought about it a lot, it was always with me, but I neglected it as a mere fetish. When I turned 30 I got extreme anxiety that I would never be able to appear and be more feminine. To do something about it openly or "officially" would have meant for me that I am transsexual and this was unacceptable - I thought I didn't fit the narrative of "woman trapped in man's body" and I would have felt immense shame and guilt for hurting people around me. Then I discovered NBE and thought about it as a covert way to feminize myself. I thought that I would grow a pair of small breasts and that maybe I would feel more feminine. Apparently, herbs worked quite well...

Jannet is right - NBE can be a "gateway drug" that can open a flood of emotions. For me, it certainly worked that way. When I see myself in a mirror now, I like all the changes. When I feel my breasts brushing against my arms, when I feel them bounce... I feel right. I just can't imagine loosing them. I also experienced facial changes akin to HRT which also helps to motivate me to continue. So - one change leads to another and than to another. Slippery slope...

Poly

RE: What are your reasons for using nbe - GamerGurl - 05-01-2017

Poly... what the f___. You just stole my life story haha... Im serious though, everything you said there is also my story EXACTLY. Except when I started dressing up again in my early teens, my mother tried to use violence to "scare" it out of me. Now here I am, 30 and trying not to lose hope due to my excessive masculinity.

RE: What are your reasons for using nbe - polymorphis - 05-01-2017

(05-01-2017, 08:50 AM)GamerGuy Wrote:  Poly... what the f___. You just stole my life story haha... Im serious though, everything you said there is also my story EXACTLY. Except when I started dressing up again in my early teens, my mother tried to use violence to "scare" it out of me. Now here I am, 30 and trying not to lose hope due to my excessive masculinity.

Smile  GamerGirl ( Wink  ), it does not surprise me. I think that it is highly possible that some trans-people share the same story and similar progression.

Now it would be interesting if someone who is in the community longer, met more people and has more experience could tell us where similar stories usually lead. Because if it is somewhat typical trajectory, there possibly are similar options and outcomes.

Poly

RE: What are your reasons for using nbe - julieTG - 05-01-2017

Poli

most now seem to head into the transition section, ie

look how quiet the

male stopping male section is ?

trans is everywhere now and seems to be so cool, it seems people are going straight to synths

Hey Im Trans, lets transition

its in the air

Julie

RE: What are your reasons for using nbe - Lotus - 05-01-2017

(05-01-2017, 02:15 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Poli

most now seem to head into the transition section, ie

look how quiet the

male stopping male section is ?

trans is everywhere now and seems to be so cool, it seems people are going straight to synths

Hey Im Trans, lets transition

its in the air

Julie

I highly doubt people go on hrt to look or be cool....buying sunglasses, getting a new sports car/motorcycle are cool things to have, hrt is not an accessory or a passing fad one needs to take on lightly.  Dodgy

RE: What are your reasons for using nbe - polymorphis - 05-01-2017

Julie & Lotus> So does it mean that for people with similar histories, the progression is very often: curiosity -> covert feminisation / herbs -> HRT -> surgeries ?

It appears that for many trans-people gender dysphoria begins to progress later in life until it is unbearable and they ... or rather we ... feel that something has to be done about it. Gradual progression of feminization strategies would then reflect gradual worsening of the dysphoria. And then there is another group of people who are content with just certain level of feminization, e.g. breasts. But at the beginning it is hard to say which group individual belongs to.

So back to original question of this thread: I think that the reason to indulge oneself in NBE is always most probably either gender dysphoria or desire to achieve gender euforia.

Poly

RE: What are your reasons for using nbe - Billie - 06-01-2017

I want a beautiful chest so I am more desirable. I want to choose to be a man with breasts, a bi sissy, and befeminized.