Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Posted this on my Tumblr ( breast growth for men and Sissy's) - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=55)
+--- Thread: Posted this on my Tumblr ( breast growth for men and Sissy's) (/showthread.php?tid=29879)

Pages: 1 2

Posted this on my Tumblr ( breast growth for men and Sissy's) - michelle street - 03-10-2020

Smile Interact on this one if you would, let's say your a male who has grown breast you can't hide anymore under your work clothes, what do you say when confronted with why do you have boobs / bra lines

RE: Posted this on my Tumblr ( breast growth for men and Sissy's) - Demon Lord Etna - 03-10-2020

Gynecomastia.

That's the obvious answer.   It worked for Robert Paulson.

RE: Posted this on my Tumblr ( breast growth for men and Sissy's) - VergeOfDiscovery - 04-10-2020

My favorite one is:

It's because of a medication I'm taking.

"May I ask which one?"

"Estrogen!"   Wink

RE: Posted this on my Tumblr ( breast growth for men and Sissy's) - michelle street - 04-10-2020

That made me laugh, I could just see that at my shop

RE: Posted this on my Tumblr ( breast growth for men and Sissy's) - Happyme - 04-10-2020

Good Question.
One could, of course, just say i'm in Transition, smile and walk away.
And ask if they'd like to see your panties?
Bobbi

RE: Posted this on my Tumblr ( breast growth for men and Sissy's) - guy_and_lingerie - 04-10-2020

As  guy who is growing full breasts I have thought of eventually being in that situation.

I would probably just say "Gynecomastia - happens a lot to us older guys".

Joey

RE: Posted this on my Tumblr ( breast growth for men and Sissy's) - Drew - 05-10-2020

(04-10-2020, 01:16 PM)guy_and_lingerie Wrote:  As  guy who is growing full breasts I have thought of eventually being in that situation.

Joey

People at work have noticed and commented. I just tell them I have lost a lot of weight everywhere but not on my chest so I now have boobies and quite like them. Nobody seems to care, though I do think they suspect what is really going on, the changes have been radical but am beyond the point of caring..

RE: Posted this on my Tumblr ( breast growth for men and Sissy's) - sandi - 17-10-2020

(05-10-2020, 06:56 AM)Drew Wrote:  

(04-10-2020, 01:16 PM)guy_and_lingerie Wrote:  As  guy who is growing full breasts I have thought of eventually being in that situation.

Joey

People at work have noticed and commented. I just tell them I have lost a lot of weight everywhere but not on my chest so I now have boobies and quite like them. Nobody seems to care, though I do think they suspect what is really going on, the changes have been radical but am beyond the point of caring..

I considered this before starting breast enhancement. 

My reply will be 'older male' gynecomastia. Happy to see others have come to the same thought !

Beth14 - Beth14 - 02-04-2024

I wonder if the Gynecomastia excuse would work with Breast implants.

RE: Posted this on my Tumblr ( breast growth for men and Sissy's) - Billie - 02-04-2024

I became nonbinary bisexual when U developed male and female characteristics. Truth