Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Hobbies - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+--- Thread: Hobbies (/showthread.php?tid=31518)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Hobbies - Stevenator_ - 31-10-2023

I wonder what kind of hobbies our members have? BN is a fairly specific niche website that attracts a lot of different people. I'm curious what others do for fun in their downtime?

I grow a year-round vegetable garden, I play an eight string tenor guitar, I am a 35mm film camera enthusiast, I make homemade wine and medicinal tinctures and I enjoy listening to my shortwave radio.

What all do you like to do for fun? Maybe we can inspire others to find new hobbies!

RE: Hobbies - notveryinteresting - 01-11-2023

I restore/modify classic cars, and watch a lot of YouTube.

RE: Hobbies - tomi66 - 01-11-2023

It used to be golfing but since we moved to a rural area and bought a 90 year old house my hobby is fixing things up, painting mostly, some plumbing, thinking about a fenced in area for a dog. Heart

RE: Hobbies - Stevenator_ - 02-11-2023

(01-11-2023, 10:25 PM)notveryinteresting Wrote:  I restore/modify classic cars, and watch a lot of YouTube.

I've gone to a couple of car shows here recently. They're a lot of fun!

(01-11-2023, 11:46 PM)tomi66 Wrote:  It used to be golfing but since we moved to a rural area and bought a 90 year old house my hobby is fixing things up, painting mostly, some plumbing, thinking about a fenced in area for a dog.  Heart

Where I live used to be rural, but it's growing fast. I have a large fenced-in backyard, but we have indoor cats haha.

Years ago, I used to be heavy into decorative landscaping. When I moved into this house, the first few years I planted a lot of trees.  28 was the total number, but we did lose several to buckhorn deer.

Later I realized it would be better to put all that effort into growing food instead of growing pretty.

Right now I'm really having a lot of fun with the shortwave radio.

RE: Hobbies - BuddingB - 02-11-2023

For me, I'm an avid motorcyclist and have several bikes. I used to travel quite a bit on the bike, but the last few years have not. I also took up playing the ukulele and transitioned to acoustic and some electric guitar as well. Many years ago, I was into photography and have been thinking of getting back into it. Everything has changed though from 35mm film days to then digital and now mirrorless as well. A lot to learn.

My 8-String Tenor guitar was a step up from a baritone ukulele. I want a Les Paul some kinda bad, but my Chicago tuning guitar is easy enough to strum chords.

I'm lucky enough to have a photo lab in my hometown, and while I have the last Nikon professional film they made, I also am an avid user of my Ricoh SLR's from the early 80s. I recently got a Nikon S3 Rangefinder camera that was made in 1958, and it takes great photos.

I could talk all day about cameras, but after going through four DSLR's, (I used to shoot professionally), I drew the line on upgrading to another multi-thousand dollar system.

RE: Hobbies - HelloDiDi - 02-11-2023

Oh I have a lot... In a typical ADHD fashion, a lot of it is periodic and comes and goes. Music and art are between a serious hobby and a job depending on the times. Right now almost everything is just suspended for the foreseeable future, too much on my plate to deal with it all.

Then I build stuff, fish traps are one thing and maybe the more special thing is building custom classic bicycles. My niche on that is combining classic Scandinavian frames to American beach cruiser and chopper style things which result into really awesome looking frankenbikes.
[Image: 10.jpg][Image: 12.jpg][Image: 13.jpg][Image: 14.jpg][Image: 20.jpg][Image: IMG-20220521-142423.jpg][Image: IMG-20220521-142434.jpg]

All paintjobs are handpainted, no spray, tape and brush. Texts by hand, using ink pens. Some parts are custom built, a lot are repro classic stuff and some are salvaged parts, some NOS and so on. This hobby is quite expensive and time consuming but a lot of fun when ever I can do it.

RE: Hobbies - notveryinteresting - 02-11-2023

Wow nice bike, excellent pinstriping, you should advertise people pay good money for that sort of stuff