Breast Growth For Genetic Males
BO and Blood Pressure - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Methods (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=64)
+--- Forum: Bovine Ovary (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Thread: BO and Blood Pressure (/showthread.php?tid=31654)

BO and Blood Pressure - Goma - 22-01-2024

Hey Everyone,

First post here. I've been researching around the site lots of good information! I was thinking starting with BO might be good for my goals of larger breasts, hips and butt based on reports that PM can skyrocket BP and potentially affect weight loss. I have high BP that is currently being controlled through medication and have been on a weight loss program for the last several months that has been going well. I was thinking I could continue my strength training focusing on my lower body while taking BO, and that would help with waist and butt development but I wanted to check in with the community. Does anyone here suffer with high BP? Does BO have any affect on it? Thanks!

RE: BO and Blood Pressure - wee2er - 07-03-2024

Overall I've been on NBE for the last three years initially PM and now HRT and just recently added BO & PG.
Since starting NBE my blood pressure has been just a tad higher than normal, but it hasn't so far increased anymore while on BO & PG.
However, if you already have high BP I'd highly recommend getting that down first, which it sounds like you are doing - diet and exercise can do wonders for lowering BP.

RE: BO and Blood Pressure - Goma - 07-03-2024

Thanks for your perspective on this! I think I am going to take that approach first get my health in order then add it in Smile

Better safe than sorry.

RE: BO and Blood Pressure - HelloDiDi - 07-03-2024

I have been on BO for a long time without a break, I've been on low dose, medium dose and right now I've been at the max I will ever take for three months. Its been quite a while now but last time I got my BP checked, it was like from a biology book. So far I haven't noted HRT or any NBE supplement to have had negative impact on my blood pressure.

RE: BO and Blood Pressure - Goma - 12-03-2024

Thanks for the insight Didi Smile what would you consider a low/medium dose? Once I get to my goal weight towards Q3/Q4  I would like to start on my BO regimen.

RE: BO and Blood Pressure - HelloDiDi - 13-03-2024

500mg, 750mg, 1000mg and above being moderately high. 1500mg is said to be optimal and from the effects I would say it is, but lower works fine too. I noted a rapid change even when I was on 400mg at the beginning so to whom it works, even small doses do the job. Higher dose appears to do the changes a bit quicker and more pronounced but anything above the optimal is likely a bit of a waste.

The blood pressure issue is interesting because I do have tendency for that, but for me its bad diet, smoking and alcohol that does it, all of which I have quit and cleaned up in last few years. Bad habits took blood pressure problems with them. NBE and HRT has done nothing negative to note about since I got DVT (blood clot) symtpoms from PM back before transition.

RE: BO and Blood Pressure - Goma - 22-03-2024

Thank you for the advice! And that's interesting to note over had a similar experience with BP and bad habits. I stopped smoking last year and that helped bring my BP down and now diet and exercise is my new regimen. I think once I'm down to my ideal weight that will be the best time to put on more weight around the hips Wink

Thanks!