Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Herbs for breasts and herbs for the butt - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Methods (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=64)
+--- Forum: Herbal Breast Enhancement (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Herbs for breasts and herbs for the butt (/showthread.php?tid=8874)

Pages: 1 2 3

Herbs for breasts and herbs for the butt - Alexis - 18-07-2011

My question to you guys is anyone of you achieved breast growth and butt growth using the same herbs, like RC, FG, SP and the like?

RE: Herbs for breasts and herbs for the butt - Chrissiegirl - 19-07-2011

I use PM,exclusively and when you are on such a powerfull phyto-oestrogen, it changes so much. My butt is bigger, but more noticeable has been how my body fat has migrated downwards; my skirts now come out over my hips and my stomach protrudes more, below my navel, than above. I love that so much, that I have to keep feeling it; just to make sure it is for real!SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

RE: Herbs for breasts and herbs for the butt - Prettymama - 20-07-2011

Im notta guy ima biological woman buuut maca worked great for me! Maybe it will help u too to grow booty : )

RE: Herbs for breasts and herbs for the butt - Pansy-Mae - 20-07-2011

I'm not sure about this, because, like Chrissie, I'm on PM having changed from FG etc after about 6 weeks.
However, I'm not sure that I've heard of anyone ( male) achieving really significant boobs on the FG route, but if those herbs are strong enough to give good boobs results for any given individual, then simple logic would suggest that eventually it would also cause redistribution of body fat as well. However I believe I'm right in saying that for Chrissie, even on PM it was somewhere in the region of two years before she really began to see the redistribution she mentioned in her post above, so I think its probably going to be a very long haul. I'm almost a year in on PM and I've seen nothing on the hips/bum yet, even though the boobs are coming along nicely.

As for MACA, I keep wondering about that myself, because I would love the results that some other current threads are reporting. However, I think most of those contributors are female and as a male I'm concerned that it would just counterbalance the SP I'm taking to keep the DHT at bay and simply be an expensive way of literally achieving less than nothing!

Pansy Mae

RE: Herbs for breasts and herbs for the butt - Alexis - 21-07-2011

I have another question. Yes I know that PM is useful and powerful in changing the entire body, but what if i do take it and stop after a year or so when i achieved what I wanted, it's not like i'll have to take it for the rest of my life right?

RE: Herbs for breasts and herbs for the butt - Pansy-Mae - 21-07-2011

(21-07-2011, 03:11 AM)Alexis Wrote:  I have another question. Yes I know that PM is useful and powerful in changing the entire body, but what if i do take it and stop after a year or so when i achieved what I wanted, it's not like i'll have to take it for the rest of my life right?

I think that depends on how you want them to look for the rest of your life.

A couple of months ago I stopped for a month and in the first two weeks I lost an inch, which as far as I can tell was the 'female distribution' fat migrating away. Going back on PM has regained it although it went quicker than it came back. Having said that, in that month break I didnt notice any sign of the actual tissue growth disappearing, so I think that is more or less permanent...HOWEVER...
If we stop completely, it seems to me that in effect it is the same as a woman after menopause, i.e removing estrogen from the body, and you would then inevitably go through what every woman goes through as she ages: flattening, drooping, sagging. In fact I suspect it could be worse because unless you've undergone surgery, your T production will kick back in and that might exacerbate things.
So IMO, the answer to your question is, Yes, it is a lifetime committment.

Pansy Mae

RE: Herbs for breasts and herbs for the butt - Alexis - 22-07-2011

Thanks for all the quick responses. I really appreciate this important feedback on PM. It does make total sense that once you go on PM you have little time to turn back. Getting your system used to estrogen and then removing it would be the same as a woman in menopause. Thanks again everyone.

RE: Herbs for breasts and herbs for the butt - julieTG - 22-07-2011

Well if helps, my butt seems too have grown first on PM ?
Small boob growth, after 7.5 weeks , but now waist has shrunk, and my shorts hang on butt, also my very old boxers will now not pull over hips,

Julie

RE: Herbs for breasts and herbs for the butt - Alexis - 23-07-2011

Julie, are you planing to stop PM in the near future say 5 months or so? or ever? I mean as long as you don't have too much growth there wouldn't be too much sagging happening anyways. What concerns me the most is after you stop, your testosterone would kick back into gear and make you look even more of a man than you were before. is it true? or am i just too paranoid lol.

RE: Herbs for breasts and herbs for the butt - Alexis - 23-07-2011

(23-07-2011, 05:21 AM)Alexis Wrote:  Julie, are you planing to stop PM in the near future say 5 months or so? or ever? I mean as long as you don't have too much growth there wouldn't be too much sagging happening anyways. What concerns me the most is after you stop, your testosterone would kick back into gear and make you look even more of a man than you were before. is it true? or am i just too paranoid lol. by the way how old are you?