Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question?

No, as I said, I work for my parent's so the job thing is not a issue. And I tend to take after my mother, and the women on her side of the family range from fairly large to making Dolly Parton look flat chested. The tracheal shave, I don't think I would need it as you really cant even tell I have a adam's apple unless I look straight up and then its is pretty small. I mean I kind of have breasts already, but that could be due to hormones as my nipples always been kind of tingly, and I can about fill a b cup. Don't really have a big jaw line either, which led me to believe I might have low t levels, and got me looking into the whole hormone thing. I mean make no mistake I look like a man, but due to my physical features, I'm thinking that if I dropped 40-60 pounds and had a couple years of hormones or pm I might be passable. But being the the person I am I like to be prepared for a worst case scenario. Thanks guys I really appreciate the input.

That website is too obvious to be the lowest quality scam made by an amateur chemist who made the hormones in his back yard basement in a third world country. stupid shit. that is very funny actually.

(15-02-2013, 12:27 PM)bryony Wrote:  I think the reason people like Diva and co get fed up and go off onto HRT is because they weren't taking a high enough dose of PM...

FWIW, I think Diva is just plain impatient and unrealistic. He is over on TSDIYHormones, moaning about lack of growth after 6 months on HRT, as well!

I agree with the others about the website being shady at the very least. Maybe it's just me, but something seems off when the author of the site doesn't bother to use proper spacing between sentences. I'm also perplexed by the inconsistency of some of the statements made on the website. Under 'What we sell' the company makes this claim:

Quote:Your breasts will grow to 80 percent of your mothers cup size within 3 years or more.Your skin will get smoother.Your hair will thin out everywhere but the hair on your head.You will see your hips/butt change slowly into a girly figure.Drop in your libidio.Changes in your moods,you will become more emotional, often less agressive.These changes will take 2 to 4 months to begin and keep continuing as you take the liquid estradiol.If you agree with these changes and want to continue...

At the end of the testimony section the company also says:

Quote:Results may vary depending on the individual's genetic make-up and commitment to taking the product

This disclaimer reminds me of all the disclaimers those weight loss products have while promising to burn off an incredible amount of weight.

Something else that bothers me is there is no mention of the health risks with taking hormones.

(17-02-2013, 09:04 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
(15-02-2013, 12:27 PM)bryony Wrote:  I think the reason people like Diva and co get fed up and go off onto HRT is because they weren't taking a high enough dose of PM...

FWIW, I think Diva is just plain impatient and unrealistic. He is over on TSDIYHormones, moaning about lack of growth after 6 months on HRT, as well!

Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon