Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A lot of tissue but...

Hey all,

I have been Noogleing for a month (1-3 hours a day of pump and release), taking herbs (FG and SP) for about 2 weeks, and now have been on PM for about 5 days. My firm-ish chest from before is gone and it is now loose, jiggly (I love that) tissue, and by the looks of it, a lot of it. It's by no means saggy, its getting pointy at the nipples and there is roundness where once there was none, especially around the bottom under the nipple area. I was on the road yesterday, 4 hour drive, decided to unbutton my shirt and let my chest free, I then angled down my rear view mirror and jeezus did I love the view. I was jiggling at every bump in the road. I was trying to hit the bumps on purpose LOL. I was so excited (both happy and incredibly horny by the jiggling) that I had to really focus on the road by fear of having an accident LOL Wink

What does this mean? Is it extra body fat gathering there? Is it tissue forming? Is it extra tissue formed with the NB (which I didn't use for three days, so it couldnt have been swelling from pumping)? I feel a fullness there, especially in the valley and when I press them together, I get cleavage WOW!!!

I feel a little bit of mass underneath my nipples. but not much, and not very hard its quite neat. My nipples are almost always erect and painful they are so hard (like diamonds) especially when they rub against my shirts, or my upper arms when I rub against them accidentally (yes, I can do that now hehe). For the past few days, the nipples seem to have lightened a bit and seem puffy more often than hard, but they seem to be alternating between rock hard and puffy now, kinda rubbery, and yes I don't know if its an illusion, but at times the white ring seems to be around the outside of the areolas (which are tender and soft and pink when in puffy state).

I massage them a lot, almost non stop during the day, can't keep my hands to myself (well you know what I mean).

Oh yeah, I just just woke up and decided to measure for the hell of it, hadn't measured in about a week. I started off at underbust 40, bust 41, gradally ramped up to 42, then 43 and it now says underbust 40 and bust a tight 44.... WOW!!! Is this possible from just loose breast tissue? What cup size would that make me? I mean, couldn't be a D, they don't look like even a B... I mean, they haven't really grown out, just in tissue and fullness/jigglyness. If I get a bra it will just pretty much be loose tissue stuffed into the cups LOL. Can't wait for actual tits to form!!! Will this process take long (the conversion of the tissue to actual breast tissue)?

My libido, if anything, has increased by a lot (hope this continues and that I'm one of the lucky to be affected thusly). I took 500mg x 1 on the first day, 500mg x 2 on second and third days, 500mg x 3 on day 4, and yesterday, 500mg x 4 (slowly ramping up). Should I stop at 2000mg for a while to see if that's enough for me? or continue ramping up? To what dosage?

Anyhow, all of this to ask a few questions. Will the extra tissue that is in the breast area turn into breasts eventually? Do I seem to be on the right track? When can I expect to bud?

Thanks in advance, I appreciate it!!! Will be posting pics soon at the one month mark. Breast wishes,

SS xx

Increasing PM by 500mg / day is not "slowly ramping up". It should take a couple of weeks to hit that level. Given that everyone's different, that may be the right amount to stick with, or it might not. I'd recommend you hold at that level for a couple more weeks to see how it affects you. If you vary things too much, you'll never establish a baseline. If you start getting nasty headaches, it's probably from an estrogen overload, so you'll want to back off. You may also find yourself thinking about things differently as it affects your brain chemistry. That's pretty normal.

As for your current growth... If you haven't budded yet, your breasts pretty much have the ability to revert to what they used to be if you stop everything. But now that you're on PM, you can probably expect to bud within a few weeks to a couple of months. You should feel a hard mass right behind the nipple, which will soften over time as it expands and establishes the ducts, and your breasts will probably be sore while that happens. When you bump them into things accidentally, it should be a "holy **** that hurt!" type of event.

Anyway, it sounds like you're on the right track. Just don't try to be too aggressive with the PM or expect immediate changes. It takes years to grow breasts. Patience is key.

[Edit] There are other changes too, like softer skin, slower hair growth, fat depositing in different locations. Keep your eyes (and mind) open and you should pick up on them. [/Edit]

I second what JTM said. You're "ramp up" is incredibly fast and if it doesn't catch up with you and force you to back off, I recommend holding at 2000mg PM for several months and monitor your progress.

I suppose it can happen but I personally don't think PM can be held solely responsible for doing much of anything in 5 days or even a month for that matter. I know many have claimed it and I'm in no position to argue with them but I'm skeptical when I hear it. I believe YOU, but I think your growth has more to do with the other things you've been doing than PM all by itself.

I'm not surprised your libido is high. It's pretty erotic to see breasts developing on your own chest. Libido can go up, down or stay the same but I'd guess it will go down eventually when the excitement of breasts wears off a little and the estrogen starts "clogging up" your system.

a couple months before I started NBE, I heard a woman say, "if guys had tits, they'd be touching them all day TOO". How right she was! Good luck, enjoy the journey!

Yeah, you two are right, I guess I am going a tad fast in my ramping up haha Wink I'm just so excited!! No headaches so far, but yeah, I think I'll chill out at 1500mg for a few weeks...

Doodlebug, yes, the growth I've gotten so far is probably a combination of the other things I've been doing (NB, massage, FG and SP). I only took 500mg PM this morning, so I will take 1000mg before bedtime wif some milk and that will be good for now.

Anyhow, thanks for your comments, I really appreciate it Smile

SS xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon