Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Maintenance?

Hello everyone! I have been lurking for some time and had a question about some others experience. First though, I thought I should give some background and maybe post some pics in a little bit. I had ordered some PM to start out NBE and was taking SP a week long prior to taking any PM.

Well, a week into it I started noticing changes in my chest and kind of freaked out and stopped. Also,I felt I was getting some ED. As much as I want to have some boobies, work/life has me scared of peoples reactions. So a couple weeks later, I started back up on just PM. It will be 6 days on PM alone marking today. Are you supposed to see so much change so fast? I have been massaging at least once per day, but more commonly in the am shower and then before i go to bed. I have 34B bra that I can notice is filling up, although I am pretty sure the band might need to be 36.

So i am kind of curious what people have done for maintenance when coming off or slowing on PM. Is massage enough to keep what you have grown? I really dont want a huge set of boobs! lol (my mom and sister have big ones)

What I've seen over the years is anything that happens quickly.... goes away just as quick and isn't permanent.... I've been using suction devices for years and gone up 2 cup sizes and its permanent.... doesn't go away or need maintenance... don't know about growth due to PM...

Thank you for the reply. I know I am premature in asking about maintenance since I am just starting, was just curious.

Here are the pics I have from 2 weeks on SP and 1 week on PM, followed by a couple weeks off and just about to complete my first full week on PM alone. Unfortunately i did not get any starting pics =/ I think the massage has helped a lot maybe.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Its never too early to plan for future events.... so not premature... imho.. I wished I had taken some beginning photos too... even if I never posted them....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon