Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM vs NatureDay?

I wondered what people's opinions are on NatureDay?
I know there are some on here who have used both, what prompted you to switch from one to the other, either way?
Any pros/cons of the two compared to each other?

Thanks,
Julie

(22-10-2013, 05:45 PM)julie_txcd Wrote:  I wondered what people's opinions are on NatureDay?
I know there are some on here who have used both, what prompted you to switch from one to the other, either way?

Thanks,
Julie

Hello Julie.

I haven't used Natureday but I see it as a much more structured approach for pursuing NBE. It's like the difference between making a meal from scratch versus heating up a frozen meal in the oven. While the latter is simpler and doesn't really require trial-and-error, it tends to be more expensive and it may not contain the optimal herbs/dosage your body needs to grow breasts.

The way I see it, since full pursuit of NBE takes years, you might as well do some self-experimentation to see what herbs works best for you.

(22-10-2013, 05:45 PM)julie_txcd Wrote:  I wondered what people's opinions are on NatureDay?

Thanks,
Julie

I went through about three orders (a couple hundred bucks) in less than a year.
I found it expensive, not very successful (for me), and kind of a pain.

My opinion is that it was an expensive delivery system for fenugreek. Which I can get at my local supermarket much cheaper. I think you could probably get the ND ingredients online for less, skipping the ones that we know don't do anything for us (Dong Quai).

That being said, Sexless6969 claims (and shows) great progress with ND.
If I were to try it again, I'd drop my FG and replace it with ND, but I'd stick with my PM.

-j

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon