Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my recent growth

Here are some recent pics. I have grown a lot since my.last thread. I think I have just completed my sixth month. I have cut down my regimen a lot now I take 320 mg of sp extract and only 500 mg pm a day for last two months with a full week off of herbs a month. I have massaged stretched and rubbed my breasts daily the last two months which has helped a lot. Let me know what U think

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

One more

Nice

Here Are some more pics, if u notice ive included a photo of the miidle of my chest, i hsve stretched the skin by lightly pulling and massaging. It has helped my results ive noticed it has help fill out my breasts.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Slightly stretching and pulling, huh. It seems to have worked, or at least helped. I'll have to try that, once I have anything to fill out that is.
Also hello, new to NBE, long time lurker and knowledge seeker however.
So I thought I'd go ahead and make an account, once I started.
Hoping for great growth like yours, glad you've found a good point to stay at.

Pretty nice!! Those ar4e gonna be beautiful!!!! Got your bikini picked out, yet? ;-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon