Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Limiting testoterone?

I was reading up on PM today on various sites, and was hearing things about if you're a guy taking PM and want good or even fast results, that you must take something that limits or decreases the amount of testoterone that your body produces? Which I don't get, because I've seen photos of males who've gotten c cups in around a year, but didn't say anything about taking anything else other than PM or maybe red clover/fenugreek.

TL;DR: If I want good or fast results with breast growth, do I need to have something reducing my testosterone? How would I go about doing that?

You are right: most of us that use PM as our estrogen use various herbs to decrease T and its various effects such as DHT. Personally, I use SP to reduce my T-levels. There are some here that do and some that don't. I would suggest to dive into the FAQ section were Lotus has written rather extensively on this subject along with almost every other one in regards to herbs. To get started, check out this thread: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17830. At first, it's all a bit overwhelming. But I would suggest read, study and ultimately make a decision that you believe is right for you. And welcome.

(05-12-2014, 11:35 PM)eloise614 Wrote:  You are right: most of us that use PM as our estrogen use various herbs to decrease T and its various effects such as DHT. Personally, I use SP to reduce my T-levels. There are some here that do and some that don't. I would suggest to dive into the FAQ section were Lotus has written rather extensively on this subject along with almost every other one in regards to herbs. To get started, check out this thread: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17830. At first, it's all a bit overwhelming. But I would suggest read, study and ultimately make a decision that you believe is right for you. And welcome.

So if I wanted good results, I would have to take more than just PM and Fenugreek, in addition to Red Clover (currently do not have)? The main reason I'm asking this stuff is because I don't want to go down this rabbit's hole where you need to buy more and more herbs. Is just PM and Fenugreek fine for what I want? And thanks for welcoming me to the forums.

I am not sure about her program. You should read through her thread and give her a PM if you have any questions after reading.

As a starting program, I will tell you what many told me here: Keep it simple at first. You do not know how your body will react to PM or any herb. Plus, you do not want to overwhelm your system with too many herbs. Start with PM and a T-blocker like SP, WP, Reishi or Speramint. I am not sure what you want out of this and there are significant health risks involved which you should be aware of before starting. It is not pop some pills and presto! boobs in days. As much as all of us want that, it's not how it works. Some people react quickly to PM and are full A's or B's within just a few months. Others are not as lucky and show no growth after 6 months or even a year. Again, it depends all on your body. Personally, my body reacts rather quick to PM--within a month of using it I went from literally flat to filling out a 34AA. Furthermore, PM can 'feminize' other aspects of your body and mind. I hope this helps. This forum is a wealth of knowledge and a plethora of differing experiences. If you put in the time reading, you will find that many of your answers have been asked and answered by others here. If you can't find them, just ask. Many here won't bite.

(06-12-2014, 12:18 AM)eloise614 Wrote:  I am not sure about her program. You should read through her thread and give her a PM if you have any questions after reading.

As a starting program, I will tell you what many told me here: Keep it simple at first. You do not know how your body will react to PM or any herb. Plus, you do not want to overwhelm your system with too many herbs. Start with PM and a T-blocker like SP, WP, Reishi or Speramint. I am not sure what you want out of this and there are significant health risks involved which you should be aware of before starting. It is not pop some pills and presto! boobs in days. As much as all of us want that, it's not how it works. Some people react quickly to PM and are full A's or B's within just a few months. Others are not as lucky and show no growth after 6 months or even a year. Again, it depends all on your body. Personally, my body reacts rather quick to PM--within a month of using it I went from literally flat to filling out a 34AA. Furthermore, PM can 'feminize' other aspects of your body and mind. I hope this helps. This forum is a wealth of knowledge and a plethora of differing experiences. If you put in the time reading, you will find that many of your answers have been asked and answered by others here. If you can't find them, just ask. Many here won't bite.

What I would like is a decent enough sized chest around a c cup, but bigger wouldn't be all that bad. I'm aware of the health risks and don't really mind. I realize it's not like popping pills and insta bobs, what I mean by "quick" is say about a year to year and a half. Also don't mind the feminization of other aspects, it comes with the territory. I know that SP is saw palmetto, but what is WP?

WP is White Peony. Here is a post you will find extremely useful for identifying all the acronyms.Smile
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17827

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon