Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tender nipples - how long until budding starts?

(28-01-2015, 01:27 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(28-01-2015, 12:54 AM)twinklepose Wrote:  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Budding like a rosebush here!

A little more on the right side - feels like a teeny button of cartilage or something.

Wow, this PM stuff actually works!

Very excited girl. Big Grin

Someone sounds happy ! Smile

Yep! Bit nervous because we're now entering the point of no return - but I definitely feel happy. Smile

Hi folks, since I last wrote, the budding has continued. Sometimes, things felt VERY TENDER and that little button behind the nipple has continued to grow and harden - although very slowly.

However, I've woken up today and the pain has all but gone away. Is this normal? I'm really worried that my growth may be stopping - and it's barely begun. There's certainly nothing to *see* yet, even though I can *feel* the difference. Sad

(07-02-2015, 12:20 PM)twinklepose Wrote:  Hi folks, since I last wrote, the budding has continued. Sometimes, things felt VERY TENDER and that little button behind the nipple has continued to grow and harden - although very slowly.

However, I've woken up today and the pain has all but gone away. Is this normal? I'm really worried that my growth may be stopping - and it's barely begun. There's certainly nothing to *see* yet, even though I can *feel* the difference. Sad

Hi again, in my book this is normal. There will be phases of growth and phases of what you may regard as inactivity. The pain or soreness will return just have faith in the process. It's a bit like when you were growing as a child it would come and go in spurts. Our resident guru (Lotus) I am sure will be able to give a more detailed answer. Good luck dear sister.

Heather X

(07-02-2015, 04:13 PM)Heather-H Wrote:  
(07-02-2015, 12:20 PM)twinklepose Wrote:  Hi folks, since I last wrote, the budding has continued. Sometimes, things felt VERY TENDER and that little button behind the nipple has continued to grow and harden - although very slowly.

Hi again, in my book this is normal. There will be phases of growth and phases of what you may regard as inactivity. The pain or soreness will return just have faith in the process. It's a bit like when you were growing as a child it would come and go in spurts. Our resident guru (Lotus) I am sure will be able to give a more detailed answer. Good luck dear sister.

Heather X

Thank you, Heather. x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon