Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are breasts permanent?

I started taking PM because I want to see the changes it makes to my body such as fuller hips, butt and even breasts. However I'm afraid that breast growth could be irreversible. Does anyone know?

Maybe not 100% of your peak growth but you will most likely have much larger breasts than the average male for life.... Breasts are something you just can't turn on and then off.... even if they did start to shrink it could take years.... if you want breasts then be prepared to have them forever..... I have... did... am.... lol

Hello opg5t1.

Welcome to the board.

(05-09-2013, 01:20 AM)opg5t1 Wrote:  I started taking PM because I want to see the changes it makes to my body such as fuller hips, butt and even breasts. However I'm afraid that breast growth could be irreversible. Does anyone know?

The short answer is yes, breast growth is irreversible.

I suggest reading through the NBE FAQ listed in my signature block to get the basics on what to expect with NBE.

Yes, irreversible (without surgery).

If you don't want them, then stay off PM.

In my case, I could do without them. The mental benefits, however, greatly exceed the cost. So I'm prepared to have breasts...

Misty

Ditto

Julie

I certainly hope its irreversible, don't want them wandering off just because I go off on my Hols and forget to take some PM with me. Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon