Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Licorice root with Saw Palmetto & White Peony

Can anyone tell me if it would be safe to take Licorice root at all with the following regimen? I don't notice side effects what so ever with my current dosages.

Per day:
Ainterol PM 500mg- 4500mg
Swanson SP (CO2 extract) 160mg- 1920mg
Swanson White Peony Root 500mg- 3000mg

I take the PM three times per day and I take the SP & WP 15 mins. before the PM every morning and night.

(22-07-2015, 02:58 AM)ct23 Wrote:  Can anyone tell me if it would be safe to take Licorice root at all with the following regimen? I don't notice side effects what so ever with my current dosages.

Per day:
Ainterol PM 500mg- 4500mg
Swanson SP (CO2 extract) 160mg- 1920mg
Swanson White Peony Root 500mg- 3000mg

I take the PM three times per day and I take the SP & WP 15 mins. before the PM every morning and night.

WP turns T into E, and a lot of peeps take SP with PM. I never have, but am thinking about giving it a month long trial run. I really don't see an issue except there has been some discussion on rather SP actually slows down the body's usage of PM.

Thank you for your input iaboy. I'm just a little worried I may not be taking enough SP and so I wondered if I need to add a little bit more of an AA to my program. Because if I take too much SP then wouldn't that cause my estrogen to become even less effective?

I have a fairly robust amount of T for a man my age. I have been following Lotus's advice and not been worried for the most part. I have been using very little AA and been relying on WP and PM.

But, as a side note, I am also taking Finasteride for hair loss and Spiro for blood pressure control. So I suppose to some degree, I am getting a little xtra help.

Looks like a sound plan, but be careful how much licorice root you take with all this. Licorice can be bad for your circulation (and body in general) in larger amounts over longer periods of time. The other herbs will put a bit of stress at least on your liver. Start small and work your way up to the minumum dose for progress if this is what you want to do.

(22-07-2015, 04:42 AM)iaboy Wrote:  WP turns T into E, and a lot of peeps take SP with PM. I never have, but am thinking about giving it a month long trial run. I really don't see an issue except there has been some discussion on rather SP actually slows down the body's usage of PM.

I started taking SP again when I started taking PM pills again. Let me tell you that I had to shave my legs every day, which became kind of a pain! I have since stopped and hair growth has slowed enough to warrant twice a week shave regiment.

(22-07-2015, 08:59 PM)Scotti Wrote:  I started taking SP again when I started taking PM pills again. Let me tell you that I had to shave my legs every day, which became kind of a pain! I have since stopped and hair growth has slowed enough to warrant twice a week shave regiment.

Good to know Scotti. Thanks

I have some really robust T myself as I've been pretty athletic all my life and I'm only26 and will be turning 27 soon. I'm just thinking about maybe adding 460mg of licorice root per day or so. Taking it in the morning when T production is at its greatest. But overall, everyone thinks my program is good as is??

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon