Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What the heck!!

(16-11-2015, 02:24 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Janet,

Have you given spearmint a try yet?

I would suggest adding spearmint if you're still looking for something to add to your regime to taper down unwanted erections.

It's not that a mind the erections, it's just that it means my DHT has shot backup. I have used spearmint before, I will try adding it back into the mix.

Coulf be the ' final surge' before going kaput. ..aka atomatization of T to E ....like you hear about with some B.O. users who go to the point of no return.....

(16-11-2015, 11:11 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  Coulf be the ' final surge' before going kaput. ..aka atomatization of T to E ....like you hear about with some B.O. users who go to the point of no return.....

Oh, and that would be such a shame !! ?

Are you taking Wild Yam Jannet?

I started taking WY and I noticed I'm more 'hornier.' Huh Not to the point of spontaneous arousals, but mentally.. Okay.. That's gotta stop.. lol

But, anyway, I looked it up, and WY acts as a sexual stimulate.. http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20422

For me, I plan on cutting down.. Just a thought in your case?.?.? Big Grin

(17-11-2015, 03:20 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  Are you taking Wild Yam Jannet?

I started taking WY and I noticed I'm more 'hornier.' Huh Not to the point of spontaneous arousals, but mentally.. Okay.. That's gotta stop.. lol

But, anyway, I looked it up, and WY acts as a sexual stimulate.. http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20422

For me, I plan on cutting down.. Just a thought in your case?.?.? Big Grin

No wild yam, but I expect the S.O. wouldn't complain if I did ..lol

(17-11-2015, 03:03 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(16-11-2015, 11:11 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  Coulf be the ' final surge' before going kaput. ..aka atomatization of T to E ....like you hear about with some B.O. users who go to the point of no return.....

Oh, and that would be such a shame !! ?

I know i, myself, am pushing to the point of no return......to infinity. ...and beyond! Lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon