Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Okay.Feeling a bit scared.Help needed.

Hi all,first post here.

I was taking PM for few months.By giving a break and continuing it again.For a week or so I bumped up dose and was taking two in the morning and two in the evening.I did this for a week.

Now A painful lump with the size of a small coin has formed beneath the skin of my right nipple.It has been a month and it has not gone down.I stopped taking PM as I got scared.It feels like a very small coin.

Both nipples are extremely sensitive and it hurts to scratch them.

Now as i reading on about breast I was reading on about breast cancer as Suddenly I am feeling a bit scared.How do I know my lump is benign and it is just breast tissue?Please help.

Second question is,though its small tissue then as I understand once breast tissues are formed it is there to stay.But is the pain here to stay and how long before it subsides?

I am not a medical professional, but what you are describing sounds like you are budding (i.e., the initial phase of forming breast tissue). If things go along as they should when taking PM, the budding should become bilateral soon. The sensitivity of the nipples is also to be expected.

Do some reading on this web page and you will pick up the information quickly.

I am not a doctor either and this should not be taken as medical advice. Speaking for myself what you are experiencing is normal. This is why you started taking PM. I have experienced this before and expect I will again shortly. The pain is not permanent. Just make sure to be careful picking up the nieces, nephews or grandkids because being kicked in the breast (been there had that happen) can seriously hurt when you are at your stage.

Thanks for the replies,I was very nervous since I couldn't be sure is the breast bud or not and got freaked out since it developed in one side and in left nipple there is pain only.One of my friend's uncle was diagnosed with cancer and reading up and i got into breast cancer and lump behind the nipple thing and freaked out.I am curious like how do you define a breast bud?

I was very surprised since I didn't even finish a bottle and was 2000 mg for a week before the breast pain and small bump appeared.It totally caught me off guard since I read it takes months to breast bud to appear and that too on Prescribed Med.The pain is not much while doing mundane staff but if anything hits it....Ouch.Can't sleep on your stomach and have to take off tshirts carefully.Never have I tried so much to not bumping into anything.

I stopped PM for 10-15 days ago and pain and bump is here.So I was wondering if you stop PM does anyone know how long does it take to pain to go away and whether the small bump eventually goes away or not if you stop PM.

(21-11-2015, 08:43 AM)sreemati Wrote:  The pain is not much while doing mundane staff but if anything hits it....Ouch.Can't sleep on your stomach and have to take off tshirts carefully.Never have I tried so much to not bumping into anything.

It is amazing how often you brush against corners etc with your nipples and never notice it. Until you are sensitive (like you now are) then you are shocked how often it happens.

(21-11-2015, 08:43 AM)sreemati Wrote:  I stopped PM for 10-15 days ago and pain and bump is here.So I was wondering if you stop PM does anyone know how long does it take to pain to go away and whether the small bump eventually goes away or not if you stop PM.

I don't know, but it shouldn't be much longer. Since you stopped immediately the bump will most likely subside. Most folks read up on this process and know what to expect ahead of time. Too bad you stopped, you were at the beginning of something potentially amazing. Maybe next time.

I experienced the exact same thing right after I went on a break. I went back on PM and lived through the tenderness, pain and itchiness and it eventually subsided. It has also never returned even though I've taken levels of PM at or above that, and I'm not sure if it ever does. I also recall at that point I was having some "performance issues", so I'm sure my T levels were pretty low.

If you want more info on the subject just google "breast pain during puberty how long does it last"

I'd say if you want some true, permanent breast growth then continue taking the PM! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon