Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm new, and feeling overwhelmed. I'd like a simple plan please.

Yes PM can be nauseous at first as the body acclimatises hence many people build up gradually

Julie

estrogen can also cause you to vomit first few days
I did

Hi Dana

You haven't mentioned dosage or if you are taking anything else? Sometimes these things can interact.

Julie could well be right, it may just be a matter of ease off a bit and let your body acclimatise.

SP does have a reputation for causing nausea and it does seem to have fallen from favour somewhat. I will admit it didn't do much for me while I was on it, and with other options available I switched to other alternatives. As for PM, I seemed to respond very well to it. Just take low dose for a week or two and then see how you go.

Huggy.

2k PM for the moment, along with 1k SP. Green tea, and coconut oil to go with. I'll consider lowering the dosage of PM. I've got reishi extract on the way, but it won't be here until the end of the week.

(08-12-2015, 12:08 AM)Dana Mantra Eon Wrote:  2k PM for the moment, along with 1k SP. Green tea, and coconut oil to go with. I'll consider lowering the dosage of PM. I've got reishi extract on the way, but it won't be here until the end of the week.

Hi Dana

Just saw you pop on. Hi there :-)

2k would be considered quite high even for an established programme. Especially as you are having a negative effect you might want to drop it down to just 500mg a day for a week or so and see how you feel?

Green Tea should be neutral, but Coconut oil can cause queezies. It certainly did me when I first started with it. Again, try reducing the dosage but worth sticking with if you can. Definite NBE producer and can really help on the health side too.

A suggestion if I may? Coconut oil can also be effective if used topically. Does amazing things for the skin and still gets into the system as it absorbs readily through the skin. Less chance of the queezies too.

Huggy.

Thanks Huggy. As it stands, I'm highly considering dropping my PM dosage to 500 for a week, and then ramping up from there. I don't think it's the oil. When I eat it, I feel fine. The nausea only gets worse immediately after my herb dosages, and then lingers throughout the day. Interesting tidbit about "topical solutions"... I'll keep that in mind Wink

(03-12-2015, 04:12 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(02-12-2015, 01:54 PM)Dana Mantra Eon Wrote:  Well everyone, thanks for the help yet again! I've settled on a tentative plan, which I'd like to add into the programs section after I've been on it for a month. Happy growing, and take care everyone.

I have been pretty happy with my 1500mg per day of PM. I occasionally go up to 2000mg, but only a couple of days out of the month. Since starting PM a little over a year ago, I have gained 1 and a half bra cups and now can wear some 38 D bra's and they are filled.

Don't kill your liver......., Start at about 1000mg and if no growth after 30 days, add 500mg and stay there for 30 days.... That's the safe and sane way of doing it.

I am truly worried for people who are reckless and start at 3000mg or more from the outset.

Gratitude for the slow and steady approach advice. It's helpful!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon