Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Results from a 6 month break.

Late greetings to you too, Bryony! Hope your New Year is everything you want (within reason)! Some of the mental effects are indeed the same. I just know that on pharm E, I couldn't pass a sale without checking it out, or not make the rounds of the thrift and consignment shops at least every other week. Maybe it was more of a "hyperdrive" than PM? Then again, I was taking about 3000-3500 mg of PM, so if that was to be the case, then either I was taking too much E, or it is indeed more effective. Or, there may be another factor in there altogether. I just know that I have a lot of nice things that I really enjoy wearing again. Who knows, that may change again when I start up again. In which case, I'll be one pissed-off old broad! The Andrea story was interesting, wasn't it? Take care! Patti

PS, I don't think the world will run out of PM anytime soon. Too much money to be made!

Merry Christmas/Happy New Year!

I find your post very interesting. So many women on this site claim that NBE is not permanent, and that maintenance doses have to be sustained for the rest of your life, and although I know biological males are somewhat different in how they respond to NBE, you do prove that results CAN be permanent.

That's crazy that you took so much PM and it still didn't seem to give you the same "shopping urges" that pharm E did. LOL! I guess even if you take a lot of the strong stuff, it still isn't going to interact with your body exactly like something else. I was on a somewhat low-dose estrogen program that actually put my into estrogen dominance over time (this is how I learned I was progesterone deficient as well, haha), but because of money I switched over to PM. I figured I'd do great on it, but as it turns out, the usual female dose of 1,000mg isn't doing squat for me. Everything's going to work a little bit differently I guess. Rolleyes

One question, your hair that did grow back, did it grow back any thinner or lighter than before? Body hair is a huge problem for me, and being predominantly Italian makes it that much worse. ^^; Anti-androgens are doing wonders for me, but I honestly don't want to have to take them for the rest of my life (although in all honesty, because of my PCOS, all of my NBE might end up having to be somewhat permanent!) Blush

(I personally would trust the natural stuff well over the pharm stuff, but hey, if it has worked for you in the past and you like it, we can't judge you! Smile ) Good luck mixing the two, I hope it gives you all the results and urges you're after!

(26-12-2012, 04:21 AM)PattiJT Wrote:  PS, I don't think the world will run out of PM anytime soon. Too much money to be made!

That's good to know! Smile

However, I hope nobody tries to take advantage of the situation by engaging in price gouging. Dodgy

(27-12-2012, 11:07 AM)Doll Wrote:  Merry Christmas/Happy New Year!

I find your post very interesting. So many women on this site claim that NBE is not permanent, and that maintenance doses have to be sustained for the rest of your life, and although I know biological males are somewhat different in how they respond to NBE, you do prove that results CAN be permanent.

Happy Holidays to you Doll! Big Grin

I don't venture much to the other forums on this site, but I'm surprised a lot of women claim NBE isn't permanent. Do you think it's because the growth most women attain through NBE is primarily fat redistribution, while biological males achieve growth by both fat redistribution and development of new breast tissue? I suppose another factor is a lot of the biological males who do NBE are flat to begin with, so it's easier to judge what growth has been attained with NBE, versus women who already have some breast development from puberty.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon