Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

So it's not just me

I have found great comfort reading your posts, i now realise that my need to be more feminine and the mental chaos and depresion i have suffered all my life are related, i am not just an old queen who happens to be radio rental. I have just started using herbs and am already experiencing breast enlargement which i find elating and, as many of you have previously said, i could not imagine stopping this process . However the most important thing to me is to find that calm state of mind that many of you have eluded to .
Can you tell me if this only occurs with the higher dosages of PM, ie 2500-3000.

(21-12-2012, 07:42 AM)troubled waters Wrote:  Can you tell me if this only occurs with the higher dosages of PM, ie 2500-3000.

I don't think there is a set amount of pm you have to take in order to get the mental benefits. You may discover feeling the mental benefits at a lower or higher level. I suggest going slow and building up gradually in dosage to find what works best for you. Keep in mind you may experience unpleasant side-effects if you take too much pm, which is why I think it's best not to rush the process.

It's important to note that the calmness is thought only to occur with people who did not receive sufficient androgen in the womb to develop a properly "male" brain. If you do not come into this category, then estrogens or phytoestrogens are likely to cause anxiety.

I don't say that this is the case, just something to watch out for.

Incidentally, as Flamesabers has indicated, we are all different, but in my case, it takes about 3g/day to keep me calm and relaxed, on average. Best to work your way up to that dose, unless you feel lucky!

B.

Not everyone experiences a mental or emotional change. The difference is noticeable for me on as little as 500mg/day after a few days.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon