Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to NBE and enjoying it.

Hello everyone,

I've been lurking on these forums for quite some time now, reading many of the posts and getting plenty of helpful information. It's a lovely community. I've finally decided to join this community, and I'm already happy with the decision. I myself am a biological male with a gender identity somewhere between androgyne and female. I've never really been happy with my male body.
After some careful consideration and some research, I began a NBE regimen consisting of increasing doses of Pueraria Mirifica almost three weeks ago.

While I did not expect results overnight, I have experienced some positive effects from using PM. I certainly don't have breasts, though my chest has more volume than before, and while I cannot accurately describe it, the flesh has taken on a different quality... It's fuller and firmer already, and I have begun to notice a small "knot" beneath each nipple. The nipples themselves have become softer and slightly fuller. As for sensitivity, they were always pretty sensitive, though it would vary from day to day. Recently, they have been consistently on the higher end of the sensitivity spectrum.

One other beneficial effect is that my skin has already become softer, and some bothersome eczema, dry patches and bumps have been diminished considerably. I'm quite happy with this!

Thank you for reading all of this! If you have any advice, I would very much appreciate it. I look forward to contributing to this community!

P.S.
My current regimen is: Pueraria Mirifica 2000mg/day, Saw Palmetto 1000mg/day. I'm still quite new to this, so I am unsure whether this might be ideal. It will take some experimentation to be sure.

Hello Elowyn.

Welcome to the board. Smile

Your regimen sound good, especially since it sounds like it's working. Since you're making progress, I don't think there's a need to make any changes as of the moment.

Something I suggest doing is taking pictures of your breasts every so often and posting them in the picture forum. It's helpful I think to get feedback on your growth. Since you see your breasts every day, it can be very easy to overlook signs of growth or changes with your breast development.

Thank you for your quick reply and your warm welcome, flamesabers.
I think that's a good idea. I have taken some photos, so I might make a progress thread in the picture post... Though I have little to show at the moment, it will be a good indicator of progression!

I read a number of your posts before joining, and it was actually one of the reasons I started NBE. You've contributed a lot of reliable information on the subject and made it possible for me to make informed choices. Thank you for that. Being a member now, I have been able to see everyone's progress for myself, and it's very encouraging!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon