Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Samantha's Program

Hi Clara,
I should correct a misunderstanding. My prescribed dosage was and still is officially 4mg a day. However, I told him I had sometimes taken a little more than that. So to ensure I would not run out he wrote the scrip as though I was taking 8.
However, with the new results he actually is suggesting I cut back to 2mgs a day. Given that my E went from virtually undedectable to 130 something a month later and then to 278.8 a month after that, I can undrrstand his concern. What I had accidentally failed to tell him is that instead of simply swallowing the E I had been taking it subligually, which increases the potency dramatically according to Sarah's research.
I expect that a drop back to 3 or 4 mgs a day, swallowed normally, and combined with PC, will do the trick in terms of balancing things.
As to growth, yes, only time will tell if I have reached a limit. I hope for more (dont wealways?) but if not, I can live with what I have.
I guess it is fair to say that my goals with HRT are different now than what they once were, and far more to do with a process of gradual transition.

(13-05-2014, 02:45 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  I guess it is fair to say that my goals with HRT are different now than what they once were, and far more to do with a process of gradual transition.

It's interesting that you say that, Sammie. I believe we are all born with both male and female gender components to our personalities, it's just a question of how the two are apportioned. It's not obvious to me what my split is at this moment, but it's more than I thought it was 6 months ago. I'm coming to the conclusion that my female side started out small and weak after years of having been suppressed, but has the potential to grow to a much larger portion of my total gender identity as I nurture it. It seems that this is a process that is taking place for you, too, and to who knows how many of the rest of us here. Does that strike a chord with you? Others?

Clara Smile

(13-05-2014, 02:45 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Hi Clara,
I should correct a misunderstanding. My prescribed dosage was and still is officially 4mg a day. However, I told him I had sometimes taken a little more than that. So to ensure I would not run out he wrote the scrip as though I was taking 8.
However, with the new results he actually is suggesting I cut back to 2mgs a day. Given that my E went from virtually undedectable to 130 something a month later and then to 278.8 a month after that, I can undrrstand his concern. What I had accidentally failed to tell him is that instead of simply swallowing the E I had been taking it subligually, which increases the potency dramatically according to Sarah's research.
I expect that a drop back to 3 or 4 mgs a day, swallowed normally, and combined with PC, will do the trick in terms of balancing things.
As to growth, yes, only time will tell if I have reached a limit. I hope for more (dont wealways?) but if not, I can live with what I have.
I guess it is fair to say that my goals with HRT are different now than what they once were, and far more to do with a process of gradual transition.

Hi Samantha
did you have experienced from licorice,face changeing?Becouse PM'effects is selective on the skin,breast and butt.

Hi Larana,
My face has changed , but I dont know whether from herbs ro simply through weight loss. And as far as licorice, I cannot specificall identify what effect it is producing because it is part of the overall program including Estradiol, PM, White Peony and PC.
In such a case, it is hard to pinpoint what each item actually accomplishes and they are mostly taken on faith according to what they should do.

Hugs

(14-05-2014, 04:07 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Hi Larana,
My face has changed , but I dont know whether from herbs ro simply through weight loss. And as far as licorice, I cannot specificall identify what effect it is producing because it is part of the overall program including Estradiol, PM, White Peony and PC.
In such a case, it is hard to pinpoint what each item actually accomplishes and they are mostly taken on faith according to what they should do.

Hugs

Thank you.Smile I'll try more possiblities.And after see the results.

(09-05-2014, 07:24 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Oh, Annie, please...you simply must try to join us! It would be so much fun! I want to meet you!
Honestly, I am so hoping that many of the girls from here will come. I want to meet all of you... Lotus, Flame, Kari, Eva, Lenneth.everyone. Elisa asked about it so I am hoping she decides to came. And Karren wants to, don't you Karren...tee hee. I was even hoping Heather and Myboobs might hop across the pond. It shouldnt be hard for MissedMiss to get there, right MM? And all the newer girls...everyone! It would be so awesome to have a whole platoon of BN girls all there together.
I mean, after everything we share with each other here and to such a personal degree, it would be like a big family reunion.
Please try to come!

Sammie I would have loved to come , but unfortunately can't ;( . As you know I run a convenience shop which runs 7 day week and I haven't got the staff on whom I could rely to run the place without me . I am just imagining the fun that I will be missing ;( . I will have to just satisfy myself with pics of you lot having a good ol time Smile

(13-05-2014, 12:17 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Oh, Annie! That would be absolutely brilliant! Oh, yes, please try to come!
I don't know about the number of rooms left but you could call and ask? Or make a reservation thinking to cancel if you had to?
It would be so much fun! You just made my night, dear friend!Tongue

Ha! ...and then there were four ( or is it five, Elisa?) LOL

Unfortunately I see that the deposit required by the hotel is non refundable, explicitly to prevent people doing what you suggest. But I think I am quite close to tackling the issue for better or worse. Heather's doctor visit has been a bit of an inspiration. While I believe that our relationship is sufficiently secure it accommodate this adventure , it is still scary to take the plunge. I'm hoping that I'm building sufficient resolution to do it very soon. If J has sufficient resolution at 75 (medical clearance permitting) to take a scuba diving certification course, surely I can do this Huh

Hoping that I won't disappoint you and my other friends.

Annie, I may be disappointed if you cant make it ( no, I will be!) but I will never be disappointed in you, dear friend. I do hope you can come, though. We will all have so much fun!

(14-05-2014, 11:23 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(09-05-2014, 07:24 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Oh, Annie, please...you simply must try to join us! It would be so much fun! I want to meet you!
Honestly, I am so hoping that many of the girls from here will come. I want to meet all of you... Lotus, Flame, Kari, Eva, Lenneth.everyone. Elisa asked about it so I am hoping she decides to came. And Karren wants to, don't you Karren...tee hee. I was even hoping Heather and Myboobs might hop across the pond. It shouldnt be hard for MissedMiss to get there, right MM? And all the newer girls...everyone! It would be so awesome to have a whole platoon of BN girls all there together.
I mean, after everything we share with each other here and to such a personal degree, it would be like a big family reunion.
Please try to come!

Sammie I would have loved to come , but unfortunately can't ;( . As you know I run a convenience shop which runs 7 day week and I haven't got the staff on whom I could rely to run the place without me . I am just imagining the fun that I will be missing ;( . I will have to just satisfy myself with pics of you lot having a good ol time Smile

I understand, dear rascal, and you are quite forgiven. Wink
But we will miss you and I promise to tip a pint in your name, tee hee.
Hugs

(15-05-2014, 04:34 PM)AnnabelP Wrote:  But I think I am quite close to tackling the issue for better or worse. Heather's doctor visit has been a bit of an inspiration. While I believe that our relationship is sufficiently secure it accommodate this adventure , it is still scary to take the plunge. I'm hoping that I'm building sufficient resolution to do it very soon.

Tell me about scary. I'm a perfect example of a scaredy cat. It's a human defense mechanism for avoiding risky or foolish acts. It forces us to think about the consequences of our actions before acting. If that's what's happening, Annie, it's a good thing. Where it becomes a problem is when the fear is irrational or based purely on an emotional response. You do not strike me as an irrational person at all, Annie, so I suspect you will come to the right decision in time.

BTW, there are other hotels near the Crowne Plaza that will allow cancellations right up to the day of the reservation. You can also reserve a room at the Crowne Plaza at their regular rate and get cancellation privileges. It sure would be nice to meet you at SCC this year, Annie.

Clara Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon