Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Samantha's Program

Nice progress Sammie. Smile

Nice, sis. It looks like the combination of E and PM is helping. I also now take 1 cap of PM a day at bedtime just to get some of the other benefits that PM offers.

Wow, you do show in that shirt! I'm not surprised, though. I'm sure your colleagues are not fooled...LOL. Oh well, it's going to happen to all of us long timers sooner or later. People are just going to have to get used to the idea of dudes with boobs...Tongue

Clara Smile

Sammie, I think you're busted! Wink

(24-06-2014, 11:14 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  So, its been awhile since I posted an update picture. Sorry if the angle is a little different than last time, but this gives a better perspective on overall size in context. The second pic was me at my desk yesterday. Just me and a thin henley. Is that noticeable?

Eeerrrmmm I didn't notice anyfink guv !! Honist as day comes :p

Screw it. I am done here.

I think you could do it, sis. You have a beautiful body. So trim and lovely.

Clara Smile

I think you look great in that samantha, really wish i had your figure

You look good Sammie. Smile

I have been coming to this board for a long time. In that time I have gone through many changes. When I first arrived here a few members at that time warned me (or tried to warn me) of the power of these herbs to dramatically change a person, and to be very careful about knowing what I was doing. I dismissed their warnings, and in my mind knew better. I was wrong.
As the last four years have unfolded, their predictions have come to pass. I am wiser now. I do not in any way regret the changes that have taken place, nor would I change anything. I have shared probably more than I should have shared about my journey and have no doubt some grew weary of my verbosity long ago. (Somebody tell that bitch to shut up! Tongue)
No matter, I shared because I felt a record of my experiences might be of benefit to someone, and, frankly because I needed the opportunity to do so to help me deal with that journey. In that time I have received, with few exceptions a love and support I could not have survived without. I am forever grateful for that and all the wonderful people and friends I have found here.
I find now that when I counsel the same caution to others I am met with the same reaction others received from me when I began. I understand. Clara asked me some time ago whether I felt I had "outgrown" this board. I laughed it off at the time, since this place has been my online home for so long. But I guess I was wrong.
As others have pointed out, this board is for NBE. I have moved beyond that now. I do not know yet where this road will lead and that is somewhat scary, but I know it is the road I should be on.
I now feel it is time for me to leave. My situation is now far different from that of so many arriving now and I feel I am only in the way. I shall still be at SCC and I still very much hope to meet all of you there if you are going. If you need, please contact me by email and I will reply. For those who need a friend I am still here. I did not want to just disappear as others have done, hence this posting.
I shall miss this family. I wish you all nothing but the very best.
And now I need to put on some loud music. I need to dance....Rolleyes

Hugs

Samantha

Wow, the bitch finally shut up...LOLWink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon