Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Samantha's Program

Well done sammie, wish i could lose some weight, the weight i lost before starting hrt i seem to have put back on again, cant seem to stop eating Dodgy

(04-08-2014, 07:53 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Todays update. Over the last four to five years I have been steadily losing weight, hitting one target after another, stalling and the dropping more. I recently hit 160 lbs having started at 210. I dont want to go any lower, but rather now try to add some backing trying to place it where I want it. Ill let you know how that goes...lol
But regarding breasts, I could not understand why they seemed larger and seemed to be growing despite the bust measurement being stuck in the same place at 41".
Yesterday I measured again and found they had actually decreased to 40.5". How could this be?
Then I measured my underbust. Aha!
When I began my chest underbust was around 38 to 40"
Most recently it had settled in at 36"
It now measures 33"
And the calculator now shows I should be 36C rather than a 38B. I dont know...a C cup seems big, but I guess I will need to try and find out.

The feminisation of your body is amazing, and something that I can only very distantly try to emulate, although at least my waist/hip ratio is now down to about 0.83. I was having a measurement session myself this morning. I always have difficulty in getting consistent measurements, but the underbust measurements were distinctly odd, and in quite a different way from your own. Rather than hijack your thread I'll probably post something in my own program thread sometime soon, but in the meanwhile congratulations for what you have achieved, dearest sister.Smile

(04-08-2014, 07:53 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Todays update. Over the last four to five years I have been steadily losing weight, hitting one target after another, stalling and the dropping more. I recently hit 160 lbs having started at 210. I dont want to go any lower, but rather now try to add some backing trying to place it where I want it. Ill let you know how that goes...lol
But regarding breasts, I could not understand why they seemed larger and seemed to be growing despite the bust measurement being stuck in the same place at 41".
Yesterday I measured again and found they had actually decreased to 40.5". How could this be?
Then I measured my underbust. Aha!
When I began my chest underbust was around 38 to 40"
Most recently it had settled in at 36"
It now measures 33"
And the calculator now shows I should be 36C rather than a 38B. I dont know...a C cup seems big, but I guess I will need to try and find out.
Wow ! U doin good loosing weight Smile go gal go Wink

Thanks, girls! I have to admit it feels better now. Lol

Going back for blood tests again next week. I will be curious since we upped my E to 6mgs a day this month (plus 1500 mgs of pm, and 100 to 200 mgs a day of progesterone on alternating weeks) Very curious. HahMy E levels had actually dropped off two months in a row on previous levels. Now they will probably be sky high.

Going to see my endo tomorrow. He has the results of the blood tests from last week and I am very curious but I can wait. Meantime Im having one of those odd let down days I often have after an outing. I am well aware that research shows a potential for not only mood swings but actual depression in those on M2F HRT, and being, as most of you know...lol...emotional to begin with, I try to watch myself. Still, with all the rain yesterday, I am longing to be off on some cloud covered beach watching seagulls while grey surf breaks on the coast. Haha...I sound like a harlequin romance novel...sigh... I need to get a long thin flowing white dress to wear barefoot...lol..too much Enya...:-)
21 days to Atlanta. Still a lot to do.
My breasts seem to be active again. Im going to give it another day then measure again. Weight has now dropped another pound or two to under 160. I suppose I might begin to worry if it gets much lower, but I really do like the new, narrower and higher waist line.
Hugs to all...even MissC...haha

Samantha, try daily use of flax seed oil or just flax seed itself however you like to have it. It is full of Omega 3 which is very strong anti-depression. It helped me a lot, and not a day I miss it. It is also full of fiber if you use the seeds. <3 POM

(12-08-2014, 04:55 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Samantha, try daily use of flax seed oil or just flax seed itself however you like to have it. It is full of Omega 3 which is very strong anti-depression. It helped me a lot, and not a day I miss it. It is also full of fiber if you use the seeds. <3 POM

Thanks, Pom, I will pick some up...once I get off this damned beach, sigh...lol

(12-08-2014, 04:17 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Going to see my endo tomorrow. He has the results of the blood tests from last week and I am very curious but I can wait. Meantime Im having one of those odd let down days I often have after an outing. I am well aware that research shows a potential for not only mood swings but actual depression in those on M2F HRT, and being, as most of you know...lol...emotional to begin with, I try to watch myself. Still, with all the rain yesterday, I am longing to be off on some cloud covered beach watching seagulls while grey surf breaks on the coast. Haha...I sound like a harlequin romance novel...sigh... I need to get a long thin flowing white dress to wear barefoot...lol..too much Enya...:-)
My breasts seem to be active again. Im going to give it another day then measure again. Weight has now dropped another pound or two to under 160. I suppose I might begin to worry if it gets much lower, but I really do like the new, narrower and higher waist line.
Sammie dearest,
I just wanted to wish you the very breastof luck for tomorrow's appointment.
With regard to your weight, with you being over 6ft and weighing just under 160 pounds you are what might be called 'super slim' or are your boobs pumped up with Helium tee hee !
I am 158 pounds after being very careful what I eat, BUT , I am only 5ft 8 inches and many believe I have lost too much Dodgy my goal is to lose another 5 pounds but I am holding back.
It is said "it's your face or your figure" and losing too much can make you look a little gaunt. So be careful sis, looking at all your photo's I'll put money on it that most GG's would swap places to say nothing of us TG's. If it's not broken, don't fix it Big Grin

Good luck

Hugs
Heather X

(12-08-2014, 05:11 PM)Heather-H Wrote:  
(12-08-2014, 04:17 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Going to see my endo tomorrow. He has the results of the blood tests from last week and I am very curious but I can wait. Meantime Im having one of those odd let down days I often have after an outing. I am well aware that research shows a potential for not only mood swings but actual depression in those on M2F HRT, and being, as most of you know...lol...emotional to begin with, I try to watch myself. Still, with all the rain yesterday, I am longing to be off on some cloud covered beach watching seagulls while grey surf breaks on the coast. Haha...I sound like a harlequin romance novel...sigh... I need to get a long thin flowing white dress to wear barefoot...lol..too much Enya...:-)
Sammie dearest,
I just wanted to wish you the very breastof luck for tomorrow's appointment.
With regard to your weight, with you being over 6ft and weighing just under 160 pounds you are what might be called 'super slim' or are your boobs pumped up with Helium tee hee !
I am 158 pounds after being very careful what I eat, BUT , I am only 5ft 8 inches and many believe I have lost too much Dodgy my goal is to lose another 5 pounds but I am holding back.
It is said "it's your face or your figure" and losing too much can make you look a little gaunt. So be careful sis, looking at all your photo's I'll put money on it that most GG's would swap places to say nothing of us TG's. If it's not broken, don't fix it Big Grin

Good luck

Hugs
Heather X

Thanks, Heather! You are always so sweet. I bet there is a picture of you in the dictionary next to the word. Lol
Hugs
Sammie

(12-08-2014, 05:11 PM)Heather-H Wrote:  With regard to your weight, with you being over 6ft and weighing just under 160 pounds you are what might be called 'super slim' or are your boobs pumped up with Helium tee hee !

Hugs
Heather X

I agree, there's a fine line between just right and gaunt. I've seen friends loose a little too much weight and all-of-a-sudden, they look deflated and 10 years older. But actually, 160 pounds is "perfect" for 6 feet tall on most body mass index charts. I'm 6'0" and 158-162 trying to learn the right mix of foods and habits to hold it steady. It DOES take careful choices (don't get me started) in what you consume but it can be done. I think it's crazy ironic that MY GID (bane that it is) has inspired me AND MY WIFE to get to healthy weights and lifestyles. It's a silver lining in my GID cloud!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon