Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Samantha's Program

NICE bikini shot!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!!! I'll bet you boiled all the water away as soon as you stepped in!!
What was it like wearing a bikini in public?

(15-09-2014, 09:49 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  NICE bikini shot!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!!! I'll bet you boiled all the water away as soon as you stepped in!!

I can field this one. Really. Fucking. Weird.

Weirdest part of the conference by far, and without divulging any particulars, we were swimming in weird. My roommates know what I'm talking about.

Funny story, Arielle and I were in the room trying to tape down the bulge. Finally I got it somewhat presentable with two different kinds of tape. I was still really worried about the little bulge though. We go down to the pool, and everyone is rocking massive bulges, not even giving a fuck....

LOL. Which...was weird. You would've loved it MM. :p

Lol...well, thats funny..I didnt even notice the bulges ... Haha. Guess I wasnt looking. But, yeah, that was the one and only time I ever used tape. Pretty sure it didnt show. And, personally, I just found it liberating to wear a bikini. It just felt "right".
There was a fair amount of weird around though...tee hee. Actually, if you think about it it isn't weird at all that some "girls" didn't seem to mind showing bulges. The attendees at SCC are a mixed bag running from full TS all the way to fetishist. And among the latter there is no loss of libido and a definite interest in "rocking" each other. It is pretty easy to tell the difference and avoid the latter (thankfully), but there is no doubt many "girls" were like that. For them, I would imagine a bulge showing through a bikini is just some weird sign of being available. Yecch.

(15-09-2014, 10:53 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I can field this one. Really. Fucking. Weird.

Weirdest part of the conference by far, and without divulging any particulars, we were swimming in weird. My roommates know what I'm talking about.

Funny story, Arielle and I were in the room trying to tape down the bulge. Finally I got it somewhat presentable with two different kinds of tape. I was still really worried about the little bulge though. We go down to the pool, and everyone is rocking massive bulges, not even giving a fuck....

If I ever do attend this conference, perhaps in the spirit of androgyny I should wear a bikini top and swimming trunks? Big Grin

Nice photos Sammie, you look great on each of them. Smile I bet you had a lot of fun. Wink

(15-09-2014, 10:53 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(15-09-2014, 09:49 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  NICE bikini shot!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!!! I'll bet you boiled all the water away as soon as you stepped in!!

I can field this one. Really. Fucking. Weird.

LOL!! I love the story!! Lol. All that taping and worrying for nothing!! I'll bet you really stuck out!! Hmmm, no, I guess THEY all stuck out!! ;-) But I'll bet you looked really hot!!!

I saw some girl on the bus this afternoon, not strangely dressed, in my opinion, but, she had on black pantyhose with black polka dots and I think a black mini pencil skirt and a slightly colourful shirt with a black sweater or something over it, most likely black flats, but, it just struck me as she walked by me on the bus that girls just have this, "I don't give a fuck", attitude about what they wear, something most guys don't exactly have. Sure, they don't care if their shirt is ripped or dirty, or if they need a shave or their hair combed, but, I mean, girls wear girl stuff OR guy stuff and they just don't give a fuck! Even more so with their girl stuff, because they just don't care if their flaming orange hair with blue stripes matches their pink eye shadow, black bra, purple fishnet top, red floaty chiffon tutu and one green Chuck and one zebra-striped one. It's like, "I'm a girl and I'm gonna wear whatever the hell I want!! If YOU don't like it, that's just tough shit!!"
I think WE ALL should adopt this way of feeling!!
want an even better example of it? Watch an awards show!! The women wear ALL SORTS of colourful and sometimes odd stuff!! Then you look at all the men there and, except for one or two guys in white and Prince wearing whatever he wears, ALL the guys are in a black suit!!!! How boring!!!! I LOVE colours!!!! The brighter, the better!! I want to wear fluorescent rainbows and very shiny pantyhose/tights & spandex, cire, or PVC!!!!
Like the liquid gold spandex leo I'm wearing in my avatar?? ;-)
I'm told I have to wear compression stockings at least for a while. I have some compression tights from Peavey, the kind Hooters girls wear. I think I'll be wearing those now that I've been "given license" to do so!! My boss (and most of my male co-workers) is a strict homophobe!! I hope he won't raise a stink over the tights! Hey! The doctor says I have to!! So far, he hasn't said a word about my carrying a purse, and I've been there almost a year, now!! (Can't WAIT to get the fuck out of there!!!! I HATE it there!!!! GOTTA find a better job and work place!!!!)

(16-09-2014, 01:02 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(15-09-2014, 10:53 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I can field this one. Really. Fucking. Weird.

If I ever do attend this conference, perhaps in the spirit of androgyny I should wear a bikini top and swimming trunks? Big Grin

I've seen lots of girls do that before.

Its been awhile, so here is an update. I have now been on E since early March, or almost seven months. If you have not been reading along, I was on high doses of PM for three plus years prior to that.
I currently take 6-8 mgs of E daily (orally) plus 100 mgs of Prometrium (progesterone) orally daily one week on and one week off. Since I am not on any AA (my T consistently tests in minute ranges without (2.5 total, less than 0.1 free) I continue to add 1500 to 200 mgs of PM daily/
I cycle the progesterone in the way I do not because I believe bio males need to cycle (I don't) but because my subjective reaction and observation is that while it does tend to slightly puff up the breasts, it has the downside of somehow increasing the speed at which my small amount of body hair and my beard grow. I have no idea why this would be the case, nor do I really care...lol. I merely have noted the affect and prefer to negate it. My endo felt no need to prescribe the P anyway and only did so at my request.
I don't see any new growth, but, what the hey, that's why we post these, right?
On a personal note, I was out last weekend, over in Grand Rapids, for dinner and then dancing with a group of friends. Eight of us dined in a mainstream restaurant among a large friday night gathering of vanilla diners. No problems at all, and in fact several engaged in conversation and were very nice and cordial and friendly. Later we all went dancing at The Bob, a mainstream singles bar in Grand Rapids. The place is huge, with five floors, a dance floor with a live band, a piano bar, a comedy club, several bars and space for receptions. On the night we were there the place was jammed with regular singles, aged 20 to 30 and older, plus guests from a wedding reception. It was awesome. No pointing or laughing or untoward comments. Nothing but automatic acceptance. On the dance floor quite a few GG's danced with us quite happily (I think they actually liked dancing with us better than with most of the guys that were there...lol) and everyone had a great time.
Looking forward to a relaxing weekend at The Dunes, a resort near the beach on the West side of Michigan. They host a TG weekend twice a year. I am going over on Friday for the weekend with some other girls and planning to have a great time. My understanding is that Clara will also be there so that will be simply awesome! All in all there should be a lot of girls there, from Michigan, Illinois, Indiana and elsewhere. Really looking forward to Saturday since Saugatuck and Douglas (it's sister town across the river) are reputed to have many artists and a plethora of small shops and boutiques. But also looking forward to walking on the beach. Weather is expected to be gray and cooler but that suits me fine and I am really looking forward to the day.
And that's the news for now. Wink

[Image: IMAG1036x1%2Bcopy.jpg]

[Image: IMAG1040%2Bcopy.jpg]

Hey there Sammiegurl,

Wow!, those boobies are huge! Tongue , looking sexy too.

Simply Fabulous!

(28-09-2014, 11:01 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Its been awhile, so here is an update. I have now been on E since early March, or almost seven months. If you have not been reading along, I was on high doses of PM for three plus years prior to that.
I currently take 6-8 mgs of E daily (orally) plus 100 mgs of Prometrium (progesterone) orally daily one week on and one week off. Since I am not on any AA (my T consistently tests in minute ranges without (2.5 total, less than 0.1 free) I continue to add 1500 to 200 mgs of PM daily/
I cycle the progesterone in the way I do not because I believe bio males need to cycle (I don't) but because my subjective reaction and observation is that while it does tend to slightly puff up the breasts, it has the downside of somehow increasing the speed at which my small amount of body hair and my beard grow. I have no idea why this would be the case, nor do I really care...lol. I merely have noted the affect and prefer to negate it. My endo felt no need to prescribe the P anyway and only did so at my request.
I don't see any new growth, but, what the hey, that's why we post these, right?
On a personal note, I was out last weekend, over in Grand Rapids, for dinner and then dancing with a group of friends. Eight of us dined in a mainstream restaurant among a large friday night gathering of vanilla diners. No problems at all, and in fact several engaged in conversation and were very nice and cordial and friendly. Later we all went dancing at The Bob, a mainstream singles bar in Grand Rapids. The place is huge, with five floors, a dance floor with a live band, a piano bar, a comedy club, several bars and space for receptions. On the night we were there the place was jammed with regular singles, aged 20 to 30 and older, plus guests from a wedding reception. It was awesome. No pointing or laughing or untoward comments. Nothing but automatic acceptance. On the dance floor quite a few GG's danced with us quite happily (I think they actually liked dancing with us better than with most of the guys that were there...lol) and everyone had a great time.
Looking forward to a relaxing weekend at The Dunes, a resort near the beach on the West side of Michigan. They host a TG weekend twice a year. I am going over on Friday for the weekend with some other girls and planning to have a great time. My understanding is that Clara will also be there so that will be simply awesome! All in all there should be a lot of girls there, from Michigan, Illinois, Indiana and elsewhere. Really looking forward to Saturday since Saugatuck and Douglas (it's sister town across the river) are reputed to have many artists and a plethora of small shops and boutiques. But also looking forward to walking on the beach. Weather is expected to be gray and cooler but that suits me fine and I am really looking forward to the day.
And that's the news for now. Wink

[Image: IMAG1036x1%2Bcopy.jpg]

[Image: IMAG1040%2Bcopy.jpg]

Looking gorg as usual Smile sounds like you having whale of a time . Give Clara big hug from me Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon