Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Samantha's Program

I do so love that picture of us, Clara. Thanks so much. You know that you mean the world to me.
Hugs

(14-11-2014, 09:14 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Sammie, dear, it had to be. A transsexual cannot deny her core nature forever. It's best to accept and prepare for the inevitable. I learned that several months back and am happy for having made the decision to transition. I know you face obstacles that I don't. The biggest obstacle for any of us, though, is accepting ourselves. You have met that challenge and can now proceed to the business of restructuring of your life accordingly. Your loved ones have to be involved with the hope they understand and embrace you. I'm with you, sis, in anyway that I can help.

Love and hugs,
Clara

[Image: Clara_Sammie.jpg]

You both look absolute gorg . Ty for brightening our boring lives Smile

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KdS6HFQ_LUc

I seem t like this song...

What does that say?

(17-11-2014, 07:45 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KdS6HFQ_LUc

What does that say?

Ah......that you and Eva should get together? Wink

Ask Margot to bring her dominatrix costume to the Erie Gala. Tongue

Bear hugs,

Clara

I am not happy.
After slowing my PM intake to almot nothing while retaining a high 8mgs daily) E count, I had tested at 500plus on E while my T had gone from 2.5 to 13. My endo scolded me for overdoing E and told my to halve the E dosage to 4mgs and cut PM entirely. He told me the T was still extremely low and that the feelings I was experiencing (increased libido, irritability, aggressiveness etc) were imaginary.
So for a week I cut out PM entirely and followed his advice to the letter, taking just the 4mgs daily, all together in the morning along with my progesterone.
Yesterday I got the results from the test last week, after one week like that. My E has dropped back to 90, and my T has now risen to 125!!! Ten times what it was two months ago.
And still he says stay the course.
I am pissed. I told him this would happen if I cut PM entirely without adding any AA. But he continues to disregard all input regarding herbs as though they are irrelevant.
T is fucking poison to me and I am extremely aware now of it rising more. I am getting erections again, dammit. I am irritable, aggressive and my anger fuse is short.
I am not supposed to see him again for a couple of weeks.
I am pissed off and unhappy.
I feel like satisfying him is ruining everything I have worked toward for these last four years. If I wait another two weeks my T will be way high and Ill be a fucking wreck.
Sorry to vent.
I am not happy this morning.

Hmmn thats interesting I mean to have low T for so long and then to see it still wanting to go up... Id think it would take a while longer...

Last time I had to "cheat" for my test I just cut way down on the E and took a nice dose of PM... That worked for me perfect.... Even better though was the fact that I felt pretty good despite going from a pretty high dose of E to a low dose....

I take a big dose of spiro too but I was surprised when my E tested 70.4 pg/ml and my T was at 3.8 ng/dl... My doc was happy and I survived without going too nutty... I dont think I could have done that without 3500-4000 mg PM daily for a week...

I guess what im saying is maybe just keep taking the PMWink

I can tell you I have no T left now but it took a while to finally shut them little fuckers down... I had symptoms Ive read about that happen after SRS or an orchie for a while... Namely night sweats real bad no matter what HRT combo I tried...

Well those are gone now and Im confident things will stay that way as long as I keep on my current program...

Sounds like you might be seeing your endo too much???

Im good until January 5th when I will have to taper down a couple weeks before and go back on PM... Im not looking forward to that because I feel great on more than double his E prescription... He's my only option for now though...

Of course there are a couple of things that come to mind that would take care of those pesky little poison factories for good Shy

The thing that keeps me from going there is the fact that most docs want to reduce E after that right when I feel it would really start to do the most good totally unopposed...

I guess my other option is an orchie BUT try to get it done without him knowing about it... Not quite ready for the GCS but Id love those little fuckers to be gone....

The thought is appealing to never have to worry about T again even if I had to cut back of go off E....

(17-11-2014, 07:45 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KdS6HFQ_LUc

What does that say?

Hmmn never heard it before but its a catchy tune... I kinda like it tooTongue

I suppose its possible that your body has got used to the high dose of e2 and pm so now that the dose has been significantly reduced its caused a t surge? i would either give it time or if your really not happy try a low dose of spiro

So Ive been off PM a month now, at my doctors urging. Strictly E and progesterone. I warned him my T would rise. At my last blood test three weeks ago my T had risen already (just from a reduced dose of PM at that time) from 2.5 to 125. I told him then I could feel that damned poison changing me and he said it was my imagination. The last three weeks have been awful. Well today his office called with new results from this week. My T is now at more than 350! Damned fool. Why wont friggin doctors take herbs seriously?
Anyway, as of today he is precribing a higher dose of E plus Spiro. Finally. I wanted him to do this three weeks ago. Sigh...what a stupid waste of three weeks.
Frigging doctors. Bloody patronizing crap.
Sigh...

Typical Doctor's Sammie. Angry

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon