Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mind and Body

The purpose of this thread is to convey the wisdom of wholeness. The knowledge that one may not touch any part of the body without affecting the other parts. The following proverb may shed a light:

A sick man went to a doctor for his heart condition. When the doctor asked him about his daily diet, he angrily responded with “I told you Doc that I have heart problem and not a stomach problem.”

So I will periodically post a word of wisdom to help us grow as a whole.
I urge others to do so also. For this forum is for all of us to grow as a whole. Remember while you are traveling this journey-"What we do not understand we fear." And fear of intolerance stands tall among all other fears. One thing we will not do on this thread is Judgment.

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. -Voltaire, philosopher and writer (1694-1778)

Here, here!!

(25-12-2013, 05:01 PM)MzHoney Wrote:  Here, here!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile

Wake up, wake up, smell the roses.

(25-12-2013, 05:02 AM)pom19 Wrote:  It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. -Voltaire, philosopher and writer (1694-1778)

How true...

Nice thread.

Happy New Year, and Happy growing in 2014. Luv Smile

The art of progress is to preserve order amid change, and to preserve change amid order. -Alfred North Whitehead, mathematician and philosopher (1861-1947)

Don't fight the change. It is purifying you.

It is no use saying, “We are doing our best.” You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary. -- Sir Winston Churchill

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon