Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Piercings or tattoos

I recently got my belly pierced and it's healing up nicely. Was just curious if any of you girls have done anything similar to help express your fem side?

I pierced both my nips...by myself.....ouuuch!.( about six months ago). I plan on belly button piercing..have the needles, just have to get the oomph to do it. Also have both ears. Pierced too.

My ears are pierced and I wear femme studs all the time
My nipples are also pierced, which keeps the high beams on all the time Smile

I want to pierce my ears, but so far the wife is putting her feet down on this.

(08-12-2015, 08:35 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I want to pierce my ears, but so far the wife is putting her feet down on this.

She just doesn't want to share her jewelery :p

look at it this way, having your own ear rings expands your wife's collection at the same time.

I wear some of my wife's ear rings and she has worn some of mone

(08-12-2015, 11:34 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  I pierced both my nips...by myself.....ouuuch!.( about six months ago).

My wife said i screamed like a little girl when i got mine pierced. I am sure they could hear me next door when they did the second one. It hurt way more than the first one.

How did you have the courage to do the second nipple, knowing how much the first one hurt?

I did both nips myself about 25 years ago but removed one about 5 years ago because it was working out. I had a navel piercing done about 20 years ago which I've still got. Had a PA also about 20 years ago which I took out about 4 years ago because I got fed up with it. Pierced both ears about 3 years ago and pierced my nose a couple of months ago, which I absolutely love!
Is that enough??Big Grin

(09-12-2015, 02:12 PM)dcdee Wrote:  
(08-12-2015, 11:34 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  I pierced both my nips...by myself.....ouuuch!.( about six months ago).

My wife said i screamed like a little girl when i got mine pierced. I am sure they could hear me next door when they did the second one. It hurt way more than the first one.

How did you have the courage to do the second nipple, knowing how much the first one hurt?

I used piercing forceps.squeezed the heck out of the nipple and took a deep breath, bit my lip, and forced the needle through...i kept the thought of only one nip pierced is only half job finished.

They do sell a topical piercing numbing agent.( probably xtra strength lidocaine). I didnt have any at the time of piercing my nippies :p

I would not want to pierce them now, since they are super sensitive now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon