Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Began with Swanson BO recently

(07-10-2016, 09:23 AM)RMCharlotte Wrote:  My nipples are more sensitive  before i didnt feel a thing and now i can actuallly get turned on by caressing them long enough and even feel goods a little bit.

Otherwise, I dont think ive seen breast growth yet. Nothing that i can write home about anyways.

My facial hair still grows fast. Maybe dht is still a big problem for me.

Well congrats notice a smell difference yet? I dont think you will see any Breast growth till like 3-4 months in. Unless you have lowered your T. Congrats on starting a new journey thou.

(18-08-2016, 06:57 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(30-07-2016, 05:02 PM)RMCharlotte Wrote:  Thanks for the response. I will see a doctor soon. Though looking at everything I've experienced, i think i can pin this on high blood pressure. Seeing how I am 30-40 pounds  overweight (just below 6'0 and weigh 198lbs ) and relatively inactive, looks like i need to make some lifestyle adjustments before I can continue again. I mentioned I have poor blood circulation. Even though I treated my hemorrhoids, I do not believe I have fixed my poor circulation yet. Poor blood circulation and high blood pressure are linked. I will stop my goal to gain breasts for now. I need to fix this first before starting again.

A shame but I guess this my fault for neglecting my fitness and diet.

Thats over wieght??? Damn I was 250 at 6'1 like march. But ya I did some life style changes... Really the only thing I consider big on me is my belly and my thighs are pretty thick but I work out at my job every day lifting stuff over and over again...

BTW I found this on Youtube
I think it was called bikini water
I call it fire water.
mix a tea spoon of Cayan pepper powder
tea spoon of Cinnamon
2 ice cubes
2 strawberrys
and 1 cup water
MIx in blender or magic bullet Tongue
Drink one of these before every meal

It helps with raising metabolism and burning fat also makes you feel fuller before each meal. The strawberry are the antioxidants / flavor the cinnamon / cayan do the rest.

Cheers

For me Nosebleeds were an alergy to medication, Claratin.  I took it for 10 years and developed a alergy too it.  I switched medication to Xyzel.

No I do not think I smell any different.
I'm rather patient. I don't expect anything till the 6month mark but we will see. Thought the nipple thing was good sign BO is working for me though.

I don't take allergy medicine. Always figured long terrm use actually makes you more vunerable to allergies. A gut feeling sure but in comparison to my parents who take allergy medicine come the season, my allergies are very mild. A few tissues and im breathing fine.

Just like to make an update.

I think maybe my left breast grown a little bit but otherwise nothing new to report. maybe 4 in morning, 4 before bed isnt enough...

I dont think my smell changed either. my nipples are slightly growing more sensitive though and i love that.

Lately though ive been thinking about getting synthetic hormones. or pueraria mirifica. though im not sure if such desires is because of impatience, the bo itself causing my mind to think more about it, or both.

Also been more desiring of skirts and dresses recently... Before i could suppress the desire or it be a passing moment, but now im on ebay searching for a skirt or a dress i like to buy. sometimes in the middle of the night when i cant fall asleep.

Wonder how much of this is my own original thought or my thoughts being influenced by bo.

Recently my breasts feel pain. weirdly enough restricted to my right breast though sometimes i feel pain on my left breast.

Is this the BO at work? cant tell if its soreness or if its just pain. if i dont move my chest or arms i feel just a dull soreness?

(12-12-2016, 09:13 PM)RMCharlotte Wrote:  Recently my breasts feel pain. weirdly enough restricted to my right breast though sometimes i feel pain on my left breast.

Is this the BO at work? cant tell if its soreness or if its just pain. if i dont move my chest or arms i feel just a dull soreness?

Sounds about right since your breast are growing you will feel some little pains but they shouldn't stay for a real ong time just come and go

(12-12-2016, 09:13 PM)RMCharlotte Wrote:  Recently my breasts feel pain. weirdly enough restricted to my right breast though sometimes i feel pain on my left breast.

sounds like you got some budding going on... I havent felt pain in a long time.. since the budding...

The most recent BO bottle I used from swanson gave me parasites. Currently in the midst of cleaning out my body. Thankfully, I have experience with parasites before taking this so I'm not really concerned with removing them but regrettably this takes time.

I think BO is effective, my nipples are sensitive and I had a little progress but due to the recent parasites. I think the time it takes to remove said parasites outweighs BO's benefits so the choice is clear to me.

This is where I stop with BO. Now to consider PM or Pharma such as Estrofem.

re: The most recent BO bottle I used from swanson gave me parasites

Thanks. That helped kill any lingering temptation to give that a try.

(01-01-2017, 02:20 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  re: The most recent BO bottle I used from swanson gave me parasites

Thanks. That helped kill any lingering temptation to give that a try.

Well, out of 20 or so bottles of BO that i have had, 1 in 20'ish bottles gives you parasites. 5% chance is fairly low. BO wouldn't hurt ya unless you really don't like yer odds.

Actually reconsidering me quitting the BO atm as I DID get results from it and more recently, my cleanse is working better than expected. I think I got most of it out. 1 in 3 humans have parasites without even realizing it. practically guaranteed to have parasites if you're a pet owner in particular. was annoyed at first but now i feel a lot better.

Though im still reconsidering things. stick with bo or drop in favor of pm or big pharm?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon