Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM 1650mg a day? What can I expect?

YES!! i have been looking for just such domes, but tell me, what did u use for a connector, did you modify the dome by adding an air port?

I have a good idea of what to do but since you already seem to have done it, please share ... more!

Big Grin Thanks very much in advance, and.....oh my what a lovely chest you hav3!

I bought a kit like this Brake bleed kit that came with a hand pump and the connectors.

I drilled a hole just big enough to insert the adaptor and sealed it with silicone. For the base I bought some tubing and cut it down the center and installed it around the base also using silicon to seal it.

It was a try and fail type experiment.

Finally got it to work but had to reseal it every once and a while.

I would pump for about 30-45 minutes at a time.

(03-08-2016, 10:49 AM)shannon Wrote:  Not sure if this will work, but here goes.

The first pic is no pumping and where I am starting from.
The second pic is after a good pumping with a homemade dome.

I am looking to get larger breast without losing erections.

How do you think 550mg 3 times a day will do?

Yep, I would worry too about pulling too much blood from your penis..... Especially as hard as it looks like you pump.Dodgy As far as your PM is concerned... 3 x per day is 3 x better than none. If you would read some of the other peeps post's, the first thing you would figure out is that "Everyone Varies" due to DNA, health and diet.

Well I received my shipment on August 10.

Since then I have consumed 60 pills@ 550mg each.

No problems down below, but do have gas about 90% of the time. Sometimes so much it is painful.

I have noticed from .5 to 1.0 inch across my chest gain in 2 weeks. I would like them to get fuller, but I am sure that is coming since they are pointier today.

Some stats about me:
46 male
5' 7"
~240
Under: 44
Over: 49.5 start
Current over: ~50.5

Well I received my shipment on August 10.

Since then I have consumed 60 pills@ 550mg each.

No problems down below, but do have gas about 90% of the time. Sometimes so much it is painful.

I have noticed from .5 to 1.0 inch across my chest gain in 2 weeks. I would like them to get fuller, but I am sure that is coming since they are pointier today.

Some stats about me:
46 male
5' 7"
~240
Under: 44
Over: 49.5 start
Current over: ~50.5

(04-08-2016, 01:17 PM)shannon Wrote:  Thanks for the compliment.

While I enjoy them swollen up after pumping, I do not what them that big l the time. I just want to get them fuller than they are right now.

i do plan on doing at least 6 months of PM and can stop anytime I am reacting too good to the product.

Hi Shannon,

fantastic growth, but I was wondering as a newbie which brand of PM you use. Give me some advice please. At the mo I only pump and hour or so per day and rest at the weekend. I have been at this for about a year and have gone from a small 38B to just about a 38C.
The irritating this is that my left boob is bigger than my right! Huh

Regards Smile

Left being bigger than right is all too common, simply because the left gets better circulation due to being right there on top of the heart. Not much can be done about that apart from more massage and pumping of the right than the left. Excellent progress though, very impressive!

P.S: Most of us here use Ainterol brand PM. It's probably the most trustable brand on the market, and likely the most potent. More bang for your buck.

(04-08-2016, 02:28 PM)julieTG Wrote:  dont agreee , dont agree

I am on 1500mg per day

I am as horny as a goat

Erections still rock hard, want sex all the time and sperm thick and white

The secret is gentle dose adjust ie

do not shock the body

oh and still having breast growth

Julie

Lucky you, Julie! The best of both worlds! Enjoy!

(24-08-2016, 01:54 AM)shannon Wrote:  I bought a kit like this Brake bleed kit that came with a hand pump and the connectors.

I drilled a hole just big enough to insert the adaptor and sealed it with silicone.  For the base I bought some tubing and cut it down the center and installed it around the base also using silicon to seal it.

It was a try and fail type experiment.

Finally got it to work but had to reseal it every once and a while.

I would pump for about 30-45 minutes at a time.
Holy mosy , first time on your thread !

Those boobies are huge

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon