Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Will it end

Hello Compass,

Do you feel that natureday is effective, and what products from them do you use? And do you feel that natureday is a good value for the money?  I've been browsing for a while and I've always been curious about this stuff.  I'm interested in some moderate growth, nothing extreme.  It's been very confusing to sift through all the different options and information. Also I should mention I'm only about to leave my teens, I've read that the younger you are the more potent products are for you.

Thanks in advance

(31-10-2016, 01:27 AM)dijonxXx Wrote:  Hello Compass,

Do you feel that natureday is effective, and what products from them do you use? And do you feel that natureday is a good value for the money?  I've been browsing for a while and I've always been curious about this stuff.  I'm interested in some moderate growth, nothing extreme.  It's been very confusing to sift through all the different options and information. Also I should mention I'm only about to leave my teens, I've read that the younger you are the more potent products are for you.

Thanks in advance

You also have to keep in mind, not everyone reacts the same to anything we take. I personally had next to no growth using herbs with very low estrogen, whilst other members seemed to do extremely well. About all you can do is start off slow and see what happens.

Welcome to the forum btw.

(31-10-2016, 09:56 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  

Thanks in advance

You also have to keep in mind, not everyone reacts the same to anything we take. I personally had next to no growth using herbs with very low estrogen, whilst other members seemed to do extremely well. About all you can do is start off slow and see what happens.

Thank you for the welcome.  I think I'm going to follow a basic PM plan and see what that does for me.  Seems to be well recommended.  Is ainterol a good brand?  That's what I've heard.

(02-11-2016, 12:23 AM)dijonxXx Wrote:    I think I'm going to follow a basic PM plan and see what that does for me.  Seems to be well recommended.  Is ainterol a good brand?  That's what I've heard.

Ainterol worked fine for me.

(02-11-2016, 12:23 AM)dijonxXx Wrote:  
(31-10-2016, 09:56 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  

Thanks in advance

Thank you for the welcome.  I think I'm going to follow a basic PM plan and see what that does for me.  Seems to be well recommended.  Is ainterol a good brand?  That's what I've heard.

Ainterol, seems to be the go to brand. I liked the extract best.

(12-09-2016, 12:46 PM)WithoutACompass Wrote:  A couple pics. Natureday doesnt seem to give areola and nipple growth just stimulates tissue itself to expand so i feel ND lacks the hormonal abilities PM promotes on the bodys changes when taking it. Also a perk i feel of ND thoigh no risk of losing function or adapting other female characteristics so the suspicion of hormones i feel wouldnt be there. Hate the secret but guess we all keep a skeleton or two in the closet.
Just found this string.  I CRAVED having breast for the past 15 years.  Started on NBE with natural remedies.  But the results were TOO slow and very complex to keep up with.  (start here, reduce this one, increase this one, add this one, etc, etc, etc.) Last January I ordered Climara 50 off the internet and did a 60 day protocol.  I took the Climara with PM for those 60 days.  I also ordered SuppleNips (suction device to stimulate the nipples).  During those first 60 days I had the best sensations and stimulation to my nipples ever.  I had these tiny little pin-head nipples on my chest, but at 60 days my nipples were marvelous. See my photo on my page here.  
Then, as my breasts started to show ever so slightly in my shirts, I stopped cold.  Funny I could see the outline of my nipples through my shirts and had noticeable mounds on my chest, my wife never mentioned them at any time.  So after another 5 months I could not stay away from my nipples and I ode red another 60 day supply of estrogen.(Estrace).   Now my nipples are once again the most sensitive!  I wear my SuppleNips for one hour twice per day. Now my nipples are nearly fully developed as natural women's and I would say my breasts are A cup and moving towards a B cup.  
Here is the beauty of my story.  I had been taking a hair restorer that contained Propecia which I told my wife had caused my breasts to grow similar to gynecomastia.  She did in internet research on the stuff and confirmed the side effect of the stuff.  Then out of the blue she said she thought she noticed a change in my breasts size and in particular the fullness of my nipples, but just didn't want to say anything.  She said she actually liked the changes and now she can't seem to keep her hands off my nipples.
Like you I have NO  DESIRE to become a woman.  I have had a life long fetish to have breast and in particular REAL nipples and through a strange twist of events,  I got my larger breasts and great, sensitive nipples and a wife that enjoys them. 
You never know what the future holds!
I guess my concern is this, will I STOP growing breasts and nipples? It's kind of bigger is better, or is it?  I have just finished my second 60 protocol of estrogen and now I can't keep my mind of ordering more PM.  Maybe I will Maybe not.  But I did what I always wanted to do and never looked back.  It worked good so far.
If i start growing again, I will let you know.  Hang in there.  Try to let you wife notice your changes and see how she reacts.  You may be pleased with her decision.  Good luck.

(20-12-2016, 10:21 PM)catbeginner Wrote:  
(12-09-2016, 12:46 PM)WithoutACompass Wrote:  A couple pics. Natureday doesnt seem to give areola and nipple growth just stimulates tissue itself to expand so i feel ND lacks the hormonal abilities PM promotes on the bodys changes when taking it. Also a perk i feel of ND thoigh no risk of losing function or adapting other female characteristics so the suspicion of hormones i feel wouldnt be there. Hate the secret but guess we all keep a skeleton or two in the closet.
Just found this string.  I CRAVED having breast for the past 15 years.  Started on NBE with natural remedies.  But the results were TOO slow and very complex to keep up with.  (start here, reduce this one, increase this one, add this one, etc, etc, etc.) Last January I ordered Climara 50 off the internet and did a 60 day protocol.  I took the Climara with PM for those 60 days.  I also ordered SuppleNips (suction device to stimulate the nipples).  During those first 60 days I had the best sensations and stimulation to my nipples ever.  I had these tiny little pin-head nipples on my chest, but at 60 days my nipples were marvelous. See my photo on my page here.  
Then, as my breasts started to show ever so slightly in my shirts, I stopped cold.  Funny I could see the outline of my nipples through my shirts and had noticeable mounds on my chest, my wife never mentioned them at any time.  So after another 5 months I could not stay away from my nipples and I ordered another 60 day supply of estrogen.(Estrace).   Now my nipples are once again the most sensitive!  I wear my SuppleNips for one hour twice per day. Now my nipples are nearly fully developed as natural women's and I would say my breasts are A cup and moving towards a B cup.  
Here is the beauty of my story.  I had been taking a hair restorer that contained Propecia which I told my wife had caused my breasts to grow similar to gynecomastia.  She did an internet research on the stuff and confirmed the side effect of the stuff.  Then out of the blue she said she thought she noticed a change in my breasts size and in particular the fullness of my nipples, but just didn't want to say anything.  She said she actually liked the changes and now she can't seem to keep her hands off my nipples.
Like you, I have NO  DESIRE to become a woman.  I have had a life long fetish to have breast and in particular REAL nipples and through a strange twist of events,  I got my larger breasts and great, sensitive nipples and a wife that enjoys them. 
I guess my concern is this, will I STOP growing breasts and nipples? It's kind of bigger is better, or is it?  I have just finished my second 60 day protocol of estrogen and now I can't keep my mind of ordering more PM.  Maybe I will Maybe not.  But I did what I always wanted to do and never looked back.  It worked good so far.
If I start growing again, I will let you know.  Hang in there.  Try to let your wife notice your changes and see how she reacts.  You may be pleased with her decision.  Good luck.

(21-12-2016, 01:51 AM)catbeginner Wrote:  
Then, as my breasts started to show ever so slightly in my shirts, I stopped cold.  Funny I could see the outline of my nipples through my shirts and had noticeable mounds on my chest, my wife never mentioned them at any time.  So after another 5 months I could not stay away from my nipples and I ordered another 60 day supply of estrogen.(Estrace).   Now my nipples are once again the most sensitive!  I wear my SuppleNips for one hour twice per day. Now my nipples are nearly fully developed as natural women's and I would say my breasts are A cup and moving towards a B cup.  
Here is the beauty of my story.  I had been taking a hair restorer that contained Propecia which I told my wife had caused my breasts to grow similar to gynecomastia.  She did an internet research on the stuff and confirmed the side effect of the stuff.  Then out of the blue she said she thought she noticed a change in my breasts size and in particular the fullness of my nipples, but just didn't want to say anything.  She said she actually liked the changes and now she can't seem to keep her hands off my nipples.
Like you, I have NO  DESIRE to become a woman.  I have had a life long fetish to have breast and in particular REAL nipples and through a strange twist of events,  I got my larger breasts and great, sensitive nipples and a wife that enjoys them. 
I guess my concern is this, will I STOP growing breasts and nipples? It's kind of bigger is better, or is it?  I have just finished my second 60 day protocol of estrogen and now I can't keep my mind of ordering more PM.  Maybe I will Maybe not.  But I did what I always wanted to do and never looked back.  It worked good so far.
If I start growing again, I will let you know.  Hang in there.  Try to let your wife notice your changes and see how she reacts.  You may be pleased with her decision.  Good luck.
An interesting account, WAC. It has been my experience through two marriages (the second is alive and well) and a couple of girlfriends that they all loved my sensitive, erogenous nipples. And why shouldn't they? Having a lover who isn't phallocentric has to be a plus! And men with sensitive nipples will no how to tend to a woman's nipples.  

I've had gynecomastia since puberty and am at least a B cup (pictures here: http://breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=13087), but I have used Supple Nipps to enlarge my nipples and boy have they done a great job! My wife has commented a couple of times that my nipples have grown "fatter" but that was the end of it. Their increased size has given her more to play with.

(21-12-2016, 01:02 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  
An interesting account, WAC. It has been my experience through two marriages (the second is alive and well) and a couple of girlfriends that they all loved my sensitive, erogenous nipples. And why shouldn't they? Having a lover who isn't phallocentric has to be a plus! And men with sensitive nipples will no how to tend to a woman's nipples.  

I've had gynecomastia since puberty and am at least a B cup (pictures here: http://breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=13087), but I have used Supple Nipps to enlarge my nipples and boy have they done a great job! My wife has commented a couple of times that my nipples have grown "fatter" but that was the end of it. Their increased size has given her more to play with.
I'm also in the male staying male camp. I'm shooting for a b-cup and a bit of an androgynous look but still very much male. I've gone through the 'wtf am I doing?' phase and I'm ok with it now. I think it could be a cool look; tall, broad shouldered, clearly a male physique but with b-cups. I hope I'm not the only one who thinks so lol. I'm still a ways away, I started with nada - no nips, no chest, not even any pectoral muscles to speak of. It took a year of experimenting but I have a program that works for me now.  

I will say that the fullness and sensitivity I feel when my breasts are growing is very nice and kind-of addicting. When its not there I really miss it. It will be interesting to see what happens when I reach the size I want and it comes time switch to maintenance. Will I stop or not? We'll see...

(24-12-2016, 03:13 PM)aroundthebend Wrote:  
(21-12-2016, 01:02 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  

I'm also in the male staying male camp. I'm shooting for a b-cup and a bit of an androgynous look but still very much male. I've gone through the 'wtf am I doing?' phase and I'm ok with it now. I think it could be a cool look; tall, broad shouldered, clearly a male physique but with b-cups. I hope I'm not the only one who thinks so lol. I'm still a ways away, I started with nada - no nips, no chest, not even any pectoral muscles to speak of. It took a year of experimenting but I have a program that works for me now.  

I will say that the fullness and sensitivity I feel when my breasts are growing is very nice and kind-of addicting. When its not there I really miss it. It will be interesting to see what happens when I reach the size I want and it comes time switch to maintenance. Will I stop or not? We'll see...

What Julie posted earlier should be reviewed over and over... you just dont know where the road will go and once you start growing breasts it IS absolutely addicting.  After all, whoever started NBE with intentions of wanting just small breasts and didn't have boob greed sweep them away- maybe a couple, but  certainly not that many I'd have to think.  

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon