Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hyaluronic acid filler

(26-02-2017, 05:48 AM)Learning Wrote:  I have been hoping you would post some updates about this. I have done my fair share of saline drip infusions and was very intrigued by this.

Have you gotten the rsults to last longer then a few days? What are some of the other things youve learned about it since your post a few months back?

I am still in the learning phase with the procedure and learning phase right now. Tha half time is a couple of weeks but still not 6 month. I am adjusting the receipt and the methode further. If you shoot me a PM I give you more details but I don't want to post them here untill I have a higher level of confidence.
If you had breast saline injections already you will be perfectly prepared for DIY HA filler, I am talking by experience.

Birgit

(23-02-2017, 10:48 PM)Birgit Wrote:  My  righty is now a true B, the HA filler are miracle makers !

Looks very nice! 
I too have experimented with saline injections and have gotten as much as 400 cc in each breast, gaining about 2 cup sizes in the progress. Unfortunately,  it doesn't last but a couple of hours?. To anyone who wants to do this sort of thing, there are a number of videos out there that show how to do it- but stay far away from your nipples and aereolas as injection sites. You can cause necrosis to your nipples if you aren't careful- and you don't want that!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon