Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Still ticking along

Hi hi, I'm still here just plodding along with nbe, I'm only taking ainterol pm and nothing else, take between 1500 - 3000 mg a day with the occasional week off. I'm pretty happy where I'm at would still like some more lower boob roundness.

Oh and lose the fat deposit near the armpits

Wow! I'm so jealous.....

Looking great. 

~H

Glad you're posting again. 
They look great !!

Wow
Good work
Julie

(04-01-2017, 11:43 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Wow
Good work
Julie

Thanks. It's been a few years in the making

(03-01-2017, 08:30 PM)DDs_for_me Wrote:  Wow! I'm so jealous.....

Looking great. 

~H

Thanks. They fill my cupped hand easily now

Yes indeed!
Very nice growth, and great shape too.
Bobbi

very good looking breasts kuzzy, to look down and see them on your chest must be very wonderful. Having your wife supportive of you has to be abig help. How do you handle peoples stares and comments if there are any? I know you said it is their problem is this the same thoughts on this part? thanks for sharing your pictures, you are another inspiration to all. Smile

Thanks for the nice comments!! 
Correct I still don't really care what people think of them. Haven't noticed any glances from people, But I don't parade them around. One thing I've found annoying is that pretty much all my t shirts are smallish now, but I do like them being "fitting" across the bust.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon