Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

UK Synthetic Hormones - Transformation

Just wondering if anyone has used any hormone products from Stephanie Anne Lloyd's British website: transformation.co.uk?

Everything one would need for successful feminization or breast growth plan appears to be available (for a price!) without prescription.

I've just bought some anti-androgen gel from them containing Spironaltone which is designed to be applied to the testicles. 

Has anyone else had success from using their products or got any experience of using their hormones?

(05-01-2017, 10:42 PM)JoHicksSissy Wrote:  Just wondering if anyone has used any hormone products from Stephanie Anne Lloyd's British website: transformation.co.uk?

Everything one would need for successful feminization or breast growth plan appears to be available (for a price!) without prescription.

I've just bought some anti-androgen gel from them containing Spironaltone which is designed to be applied to the testicles. 

Has anyone else had success from using their products or got any experience of using their hormones?

I would like to hear as well

Hi,

I did try their stuff and it didnt really seem to do much for me. Was on the tablets they sell for some of 2015 - and to be honest I had zero breast growth and no change anywhere else.  I got more change in 4 weeks of BO than neary 7 months of using their stuff.  I seem to recall I stopped because it wasnt doing anything for me.  For others it might work but I am skeptical about what is actually in the pills they sell I am not sure it is what they claim or at least it is only in very low doses.

To be honest given the availability of alternatives I wouldnt bother using them, you can get real stuff off prescription over the internet way cheaper than the prices they are selling for, or just get some BO or PM which are also a lot cheaper. 

Megan

(06-01-2017, 09:55 AM)MeganJ Wrote:  Hi,

I did try their stuff and it didnt really seem to do much for me. Was on the tablets they sell for some of 2015 - and to be honest I had zero breast growth and no change anywhere else.  I got more change in 4 weeks of BO than neary 7 months of using their stuff.  I seem to recall I stopped because it wasnt doing anything for me.  For others it might work but I am skeptical about what is actually in the pills they sell I am not sure it is what they claim or at least it is only in very low doses.

To be honest given the availability of alternatives I wouldnt bother using them, you can get real stuff off prescription over the internet way cheaper than the prices they are selling for, or just get some BO or PM which are also a lot cheaper. 

Megan

Go with a combination of herbs that are known to work. I suspect that product is just snake oil. Spiro is a regulated medication, in legal terms they should be shut down if the product contained even a trace amount.

If you are really looking at this as a way to transition, find a Dr.

(06-01-2017, 03:52 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(06-01-2017, 09:55 AM)MeganJ Wrote:  Hi,

Megan

Go with a combination of herbs that are known to work. I suspect that product is just snake oil. Spiro is a regulated medication, in legal terms they should be shut down if the product contained even a trace amount.

If you are really looking at this as a way to transition, find a Dr.

Hi Jannet,

In the UK you can get prescription meds for personal use without the prescription provided its for your own use I even order from a UK supplier no prescription needed for my meds (although some things like morphine/co-codamol are classed as drugs if not on prescription - I think) . There is probably a minute trace of what they are claiming in the pills but not enough to cause any effect it did nothing for me - it was only seeing this thread that reminded me I had ordered from there in the first place........

To be honest youll get more mileage out of herbs than anything you buy from there - the Doctor they claim comes up with their stuff doesnt exist (or if he did he is long deceased) so basically its buyer beware.....

Megan

I must say, I did wonder how the famous "Dr Temperli" had dodged the British Medical Council all this time...

After a quick google, it seems Steph Anne Lloyd passed away just before Xmas - rolled her tractor while mowing her lawn apparently. 

Might be that Transformation won't be around much longer as a result.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon