Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Censorship?

Wow, really people?  You know what this forum is about, and what it caters to.  If the admin finds it unsavory then so be it.  It's happened to me before.  I posted something a while back and the conversation just went downhill extremely fast.  Yeah, I was a bit pissed and annoyed that it happened, but I understand my being here I have to live by the rules of the forum.

I'm sorry that this has bothered some of you, but you all need to chill and relax.  If you don't like the rules, then take it up with an admin privately or find another forum that will cater to your needs.  I mean, really, it's not that big of a deal.  Meh, that's my two cents, take it or leave.  Frankly I don't really care.

Must confess
Although I was not thrilled about it at first
After reflection I can see the admins point 

But ???????

In the adult section more tolerance should be allowed 

Julie

I agree with Sofia.  Calm down, try to understand the moderator's viewpoint, and make a decision if you want to stay or go.  

What would drive me away would be if the forum became a battleground.

In my opinion something strikes me as false. Telling somebody that trans is seperate from sis women who want help with natural growth is wrong. Breaking our community in 2 is wrong. Shaming some who post help also is disingenuous.  Its wrong.

(11-01-2017, 09:17 PM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  In my opinion something strikes me as false. Telling somebody that trans is seperate from sis women who want help with natural growth is wrong. Breaking our community in 2 is wrong. Shaming some who post help also is disingenuous.  Its wrong.

You are well entitled to your opinion, but again, the decisions regarding this forum were not yours to make.  People are free to come or go as they please, no one is forcing anyone to stay.  Wherever you go there are always some form of rules that we must abide by.  I don't see any shaming being done here.  Most help here is always appreciated, just understand, that not all content is welcome here, even in the adult section.  Keep in mind this is an open Forum, there is no age verification to be here.  There could potentially be minors here.  How best to get yourself off no matter what method or means is obviously not something the admin(s) see as appropriate conversations regarding Breast Growth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon