Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What is your pronoun? He She or They

I had to face the fact I changed.  I discovered that I was no longer a he, now a they.

This was a journey that cased a genetic male boy to grow up to become gender fluid. When my breasts developed I felt desieable as a choice I make each day how I present.  I want to be less closeted about it too.

my wife has started to call me it LOL.

(12-01-2017, 03:50 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  I had to face the fact I changed.  I discovered that I was no longer a he, now a they.

This was a journey that cased a genetic male boy to grow up to become gender fluid. When my breasts developed I felt desieable as a choice I make each day how I present.  I want to be less closeted about it too.

I am sure this thread has meaning to everyone here in one way or another. 
After a significant amount of soul searching I wonder if i ever was a he.  At the same time I wonder if I ever will be completely accepted as a she.  So being the submissive sort that I am, I will let the people i am interacting with make that choice and I do my best to meet their expectations. 
Like you, I want to bring my feminine self more and more to the forefront.  Unfortunately I do need to present as a male professionally.  I am trying to find a balance that will allow me to be true to me and still make a living doing what I do until i can retire and be completely open about who I am as a person to the world.

So to answer your question, he, she or it.  Which would you like me to be?

(12-01-2017, 01:36 PM)dcdee Wrote:  
(12-01-2017, 03:50 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  I had to face the fact I changed.  I discovered that I was no longer a he, now a they.

I am sure this thread has meaning to everyone here in one way or another. 
After a significant amount of soul searching I wonder if i ever was a he.  At the same time I wonder if I ever will be completely accepted as a she.  So being the submissive sort that I am, I will let the people i am interacting with make that choice and I do my best to meet their expectations. 
Like you, I want to bring my feminine self more and more to the forefront.  Unfortunately I do need to present as a male professionally.  I am trying to find a balance that will allow me to be true to me and still make a living doing what I do until i can retire and be completely open about who I am as a person to the world.

So to answer your question, he, she or it.  Which would you like me to be?

I prefer she, I've always preferred she. It's funny, when I was a kid, the other kids at school tried to insult me by calling me Paula and using she pronouns, but I actually liked it, and so it wasn't really a big deal...

I don't get all that upset when people use he either, I am fluid at least in my presentation, I'm working on starting my own online business so I don't have to wear men's clothes ever, but I may have to get a day job and work in guy mode for awhile to fund it.

I would like to get to the point where I can be dressed as a female, be called ma'm.  But when in male mode, be addressed as guy, Mr. etc.  But above all else.....  friend.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon