Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anna Faris on Her Breast Augmentation: It Was Awesome!

Anna Faris on Her Breast Augmentation: It Was F'n Awesome!

http://people.com/health/anna-faris-brea...ns-health/

She hesitated at getting them as she thought she might be caving to other's expectations, but when she really thought about it, she was doing it for herself with a very simple goal: "I wanted to fill out a bikini"

"People should be able to do whatever they want" 

I have no personal interest in augmentation and it's not like AF is saying anything revolutionary, but her experience is an example of how people struggle with and (some manage to) get over ideas that hold them back from whatever it is they want to do for themselves.

Good for her!

What I found most interesting in that article was that Anna got breast aug after making The House Bunny, in which she played a substantially implanted Playboy model. If you never seen that one, she's wonderful in it.

I've never been a big fan of breast implants, but I can respect anyone who decides to go that way. As I grow older, I realize that many things I shunned as "phony" in my youth can, in fact, have a value beyond the "natural". I've worn long hair much of my adult life and as it starts to thin out I'm seriously considering hairpieces or wigs as an option. Maybe being a "natural" person has more to do with expressing your inner self in whatever way best expresses who you are.

(22-04-2018, 06:16 PM)Wannabe Wrote:  What I found most interesting in that article was that Anna got breast aug after making The House Bunny, in which she played a substantially implanted Playboy model. If you never seen that one, she's wonderful in it.

I've never been a big fan of breast implants, but I can respect anyone who decides to go that way. As I grow older, I realize that many things I shunned as "phony" in my youth can, in fact, have a value beyond the "natural". I've worn long hair much of my adult life and as it starts to thin out I'm seriously considering hairpieces or wigs as an option. Maybe being a "natural" person has more to do with expressing your inner self in whatever way best expresses who you are.
Re: I've never been a big fan of breast implants, but I can respect anyone who decides to go that way

Same here. I had virtually no idea who she was...but thought her experience of getting over the hurdle of getting over getting them (for herself) was interesting. Once she felt certain she was doing it for herself, it was game on!

Just watched the trailer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2NVyLriDC4) for House Bunny. Looks funny!

"This is not a brothel!"
     "Oh, I'm not looking to make soup" lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon